HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOGGER CAMI

Latest Blogs

The Secret Power of Women and the Feminine Energy

There are some hidden things in life that are hidden for good reason. And then there are others that are often...

DIY Rituals Gone Wrong: What Happens and What You Don’t Know

It is a good feeling to have the knowledge of solving your own problems. I, myself, have told clients and you readers...

Religion vs. Tradition: What’s The Difference?

Yesterday, I wrote a WhatsApp status that attracted many comments and questions. But I found one question in particular very important.

Light Energy Passes Through The Earth For The Next 3 Days!

From where I am sitting currently, a message was just passed to me that I believe that I must pass to everyone...

Here’s Why The World Is Going Back to Ancient Gods (A Full Breakdown)

Everyone can agree that the entire world has changed. It feels as though we have taken a huge...

images (15)

Cami, I can honestly say that I truly love you. I love your brutal honesty and although you would want people to believe that you are a meany who can be crotchety at times, I know better. You are kind, sweet, caring, fun loving, smart, cynical (at times, but it adds to your character and charm) soft hearted, well bright in a scholarly way, good human being!

Your education shines through your comments, and also your street smarts, you have common sense cyaan done, maximum. We love you here on ESP, although we have not been seeing you for a while, but we know you are working on yourself as you have told us recently.

I pray this prayer for you that by the power of Ifa Orunmila and my mother Osun, You will live long, and you will have a child,  a boy to be your added strength, he will make you proud, you will have prosperity and good health and live over one hundred years, still in your right mind, strong, feisty and opinionated as you are now, ase!!…

Enjoy your day my friend,  I know you enjoy my stories and poems, I am tired from the party but I wrote a story/poem for you anyway, please enjoy it and my quirky sense of humor. Nuff Love and respect my dear, Love and light!

Cami, Miss Muffet and De Spider shim!

Cami was having breakfast one day when little miss Muffett sat down with her curds and whey

Cami was frightened by this uninvited guess, and asked “is wha yuh waan from me today? “Nutten” said Muffet,

In a sly way

“mi come caws mi hear sey is yuh birthday”

Cami did not trust Miss Muffet

She had heard the report of her running away from her tuffet

after the spider frightened her away

Muffet was a trouble maker and when Cami heard, all she could think on that day, was a mocking “ah bay!

Muffett and Cami had some falling out years ago over ah backle ah dragon stout

and even though they had straightened it out

it was one quarrel Cami never forgot about

the story  goes like this

Muffet short and dem call har lickle miss

She well bad and love give people dis

har mout sharp and she even talk wid ah lisp

She craven, but sneaking wid it

so plenty people tink she nice,

dem nuh know sey she ah bitch

de day it appen Cami deh ah de bar

She an har spider bredrin did ah spar

de sun did bright, and de vibes just right

Cami call fi ah round ah drinks, while she watch two drunkard ah fight

de Spider laugh and Cami tuh

when drunka reddy Freddy call de next drunkard butu

Hexcitement and laughter tek de place

when de two man dem stop fight and start to race

Cami holla out “dem man yah mad!

de spider holla out “mad like shad!

de people dem start fi laugh and shout

Cami call out fi anedda dragon Stout

de bartender quickly bring it gi har

but Miss Muffet was also sitting ah de bar

she bex how anuh she an Cami ah spar

so she plan fi mek ah war

de showing off wid de two ah dem gone too far

de spider know wha did a gawn

him did know Muffet and how she tan from she bawn

him pretend like him nuh si har dis ole wicked gal, whey heart black like tar

Cami busy ah laugh, de joke dem sweet har

Muffet mean sey she ah guh mash up de spider dolly house

Cami cyan ah spen suh much money, and Muffett poor like church mouse

suh she guh over to Cami an strike ah pose

“Cami mi fren” she sey “whey my drinks deh?

De spider jump up and sey “Dutty gal Muffet mek yuh nuh gwey!

Cami hold up har hand an gi Muffet de stout

but de spider, hignorant jump up and box it out

Muffet tempa git up and she stawt to shake

Cami look pon dem and sey oonh nuh badda wid de earthquake

Muffet holla out, “but Cami dis bwoy yah ah gwan like him bad”

Cami look pon Muffet an sey,  “No Muffet ah you mad!

“You si me an mi fren deh yah ah spar

and yuh come pose up like yuh looking ah war

yuh memba how yuh tell ah wicked lie pon him

spread it all bout sey him ah one shim!

“Bout yuh eating yuh curds an whey

an how him wear frock an lipstick come siddung sida ah yuh’and fritten yuh away”

Muffet sey “Annuh lie mi ah tell, him was in full drag”

De spider bawl out, “Ah lie nasty gal Muffet, afta mi anuh fag!

Well School children in England have it as Nursery rhyme

Muffet yuh fi gawn betta man, yuh wicked, evil and bad mind!

Muffet shout out to Cami, “Like yuh mumma”

den tun roun an gi Cami de finga

Cami tek up de Dragon Stout backle and beat har wid de liquor

Cami beat har, she beat har, she all bruk har finga

Cami warn har Mufftet yuh si dah beating yah wha yuh get is one whey yuh will neva figet

a wussa smaddy dan yuh, I neva si yet

spread rumor pon de spider narly kill all him mumma

mek de man narly si him death

when ah you Muffet have de worse bad breath

han ah neva hear nobody scandal you yet

Muffet shame so till, she apologize

Cami heart come down and tell har from now on she must be wise

A trouble mekka she must never be

hor people wi beat har bruk har up to fall E tee

from dat day Cami neva see Muffet

until today she come siddung in front ah har

she feel fi run har, but not yet

“Muffet is what yuh waan from mi today”

Muffet sey, Cami mi just come fi wish yuh ah happy birthday

Same time Spider jump from unda de table

an lick Muffet inna har head wid ah shovel

knock de poor ting out, den him pour all over har a cold dragon stout

an sey tek dat yuh damn lout bout yuh waan point me out

bout mi wear drag, is what yuh hear bout

him look pon Cami an sey guh dress mi fren me and you ah go out!

Cami look dung pon Muffet pon de grung sprawl out

and tink to harself, all because ah licky licky Muffet,si yuh get yuh dragon stout!

27 COMMENTS

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Notify me of
guest

27 Comments
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
MTH
MTH
4 years ago

Belated happy birthday Cami. I wish that baby boy hurry and finds his way to you. Hope all your dreams and aspirations come thru. Nuff love & respect.

Cami
5 years ago

So, Obara Meji! yu mek poem offa a me, lolol. LOVE IT! You are a soother with your written words and voice. You know that there are a few elements in that poem that is relative to my life? The drink, the name of the female and years of not communicating with her, my personality is in there too, lol. I am a defender of those around me when they are being mistreated. I don’t defend nonsense and will call out a wrongdoer…now me older the physical defense as dwindled to a serious case of defense. LOVE YOU. Again, thank… Read more »

KB
KB
5 years ago

Happy Birthday to you happy birthday Cami cams!!! Raaaaaaaay Camiiiii mi a comeen singing n dancing mi luv di party vibez isi
May God n all orishas continue to walk with yu. May ur ancestors n guides continue to light ur way. I pray that Osun gives yu a boy child to protect n care for yu in ur golden years. May this be ur strongest year, a year to get yu together, a year to love urself n others. A year that others show u unconditional love. Happy Earthstrong my beautiful sister! ASE!

Ty
Ty
Reply to  KB

Ase!!!

So mote it be!!!

Cami
Reply to  KB

KB! No session can ever be boring once you’re around. You lively bad and I always love it. You and Yazzy are the life of the party round here. ((hugs)) thanks for being you.

NuNu
NuNu
5 years ago

Big up to the poem meister Obara. Lol how much smaddy go beat poor miss muffet suh. Cami spider breddrin an Pinky a frien’ bet yuh

toy7318
5 years ago

Cami Cam ( Miss Rude) Happy Birthday to you I am wishing you the best birthday and blessings on top of blessings. Muah! Enjoy your day boo!

NuNu
NuNu
Reply to  toy7318

Evelin’ Toy

Cami
Reply to  toy7318

Toy, much love. You are my spiritual caller. Although I’m on hiatus (lol) the exact times I come to peep I find you hailing me…bless you and yours always…ASE

Ty
Ty
5 years ago

Happy Birthday Cam Cam!!! We love you can’t done!!!

We shell out prayers for you daily and know that you are covered.

I wish that this day brings smiles, laughter, love and happiness that will carry on for years to come. May you have good health, wealth, prosperity, happiness, good fortune and long life beyond what you could have hope for. May all the orishas, ancestors, non physicals, and elemental force continue to come to your aide and call. ASE!!!

Happy birthday sweetie!!!

Eku ojo ibi!!!

Cami
Reply to  Ty

Me spiritual sister and sister in law…double fam me get with you and your life partner. Thank you for being so strong in your faith that it transcends to myself and others.

Bless you and your home, children and all that you do. ASE

joy
joy
5 years ago

Happy birthday to you CAMI wishing yougGod richest blessing enjoy the rest of the day

Cami
Reply to  joy

Thank you, Joy and blessings to you as well…ASE

NuNu
NuNu
5 years ago

Yails Obara, Cher and Yw!

NuNu
NuNu
5 years ago

Camilla Lyn!!! Happy Birthday sisten! I do agree with this ” although you would want people to believe that you are a meany who can be crotchety at times, I know better.” I love you Camilita! And I pray all your caviar wishes and champagne dreams come true! Enjoy the rest of the week ♥

Yw
Yw
Reply to  NuNu

Big up Newns!!!

Cami
Reply to  NuNu

NuNu, thanks me little sis…blessings to you and your mum.

Yw
Yw
5 years ago

Mi sey, mi ah wait fi yuh wid it yuh nuh!!! Ah nuh suh it guh hawt hall!! Me an’ you can talk one a way from the site. This is the only venue that I can give Cami Cams some love. Plus, mi feel yuh vibes from clear over yah suh and mi know yuh good. Gooda dan good. In addition…..mi naw “in addition” yuh yaw. You know you special, gurl. Who else can I understand some of the elevated consciousness ideas parading through my mind? As a matter a fact, is me bex wid you. Wha’ yuh mean… Read more »

Yw
Yw
Reply to  Yw

Awww…..mi caan bex wid yuh fi long. Ah love yuh yuh si. Love an light mi fren and twin (nuff ah guh through mi head lately- one day one day, OM).

Cami
Reply to  Obara Meji

lol…

Cher
Cher
5 years ago

Happy happy Birthday Cami! Blessings in abundance darling.

Cami
Reply to  Cher

Thank you Cher.

Yw
Yw
5 years ago

Obara Meji, I is are glad that you did having a good celebration. Big up yuh self, enjoy yuh family, and nuh mek nuh likkle dibi dibi people affect yuh positive vibes…

Yw
Yw
5 years ago

Well, let me be the second to wish you a most outstanding and amazing birthday, Cami. As Obara already pointed out what makes you awesome, I’ll skip over that but yuh know mi nuh call yuh sis fi nutten. Shine on, babes, because you have always overcome, so growth is assured as victory is yours once more. Love and light to you always and HAPPY RASS BIRTHDAY!!!! 🙂

Cami
Reply to  Yw

YW! me bro thank you for such a warm birthday hail up…thank you very much.

Obara…You are too kind, bless you for this moment of greeting.

TO every one …I’m going down the line to say thank you and apologies for just responding (4am). Lap top charger acting up.

Related Reads