<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>EmbracingSpirituality |  | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.embracingspirituality.com/members/elishabrown995/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.embracingspirituality.com/members/elishabrown995/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for .</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 21:24:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1579bee4d94b26e7e7f547d1b779af3</guid>
				<title>posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.embracingspirituality.com/2022/07/23/the-gifts-we-receive-in-spiritual-suffering-my-journal-of-channeled-messages-of-1999/#comment-127300</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 07:02:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you for having the courage to share your experience and process with us. I deem it a privilege to be able to have a glimpse into the unfolding of how these spiritual messages and channelings have come about here for us to now absorb. </p>
<p>Thank you so so much for sharing your wisdom and insight with us. I am learning so much and I’m humbled a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-10350"><a href="https://www.embracingspirituality.com/2022/07/23/the-gifts-we-receive-in-spiritual-suffering-my-journal-of-channeled-messages-of-1999/#comment-127300" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.embracingspirituality.com/members/obarameji/" rel="nofollow ugc">Obara Meji</a> wrote a new post			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9fd224a6f3fb838f5acb156351aea8c6</guid>
				<title>posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.embracingspirituality.com/2024/03/19/when-a-loved-one-passes-away-is-it-good-to-see-them-in-your-dreams/#comment-127299</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 06:39:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Huuugs!!! Infinite Thanks Master Initiate, this timeless wisdom has help me gain greater understanding. Love, love, and more love!!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.embracingspirituality.com/members/obarameji/" rel="nofollow ugc">Obara Meji</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.embracingspirituality.com/?p=22957" rel="nofollow ugc">When a Loved One Passes Away, Is it Good to See Them in Your Dreams?</a></strong><a href="https://www.embracingspirituality.com/?p=22957" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Some weeks ago, I did a divination with a young lady, and she was satisfied. As usual, I always ask my clients if [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b46dc56ee37987fa6945217271c376f1</guid>
				<title>posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.embracingspirituality.com/2024/06/01/the-medium-how-do-oracles-divinations-work/#comment-127298</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 06:12:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you, Master Initiate for the wisdom that you’ve shared. It’s very insightful and has helped me get clarity on the topic of mediums &amp; oracles </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.embracingspirituality.com/members/obarameji/" rel="nofollow ugc">Obara Meji</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.embracingspirituality.com/?p=23051" rel="nofollow ugc">The Medium &#8211; How Do Oracles (Divinations) Work?</a></strong><a href="https://www.embracingspirituality.com/?p=23051" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> There was a woman that I once knew earlier on in life (we will call her Sister Justine) that used to attend Jamaican Zion (spiritual) <a href="https://www.embracingspirituality.com/?p=23051" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a> [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2bcafbbcf9028c79c8dc3f19bd8f21fe</guid>
				<title>posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.embracingspirituality.com/2026/09/05/what-are-they-behind-the-hidden-magical-reality-of-non-humans-who-walk-among-us/#comment-127217</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 22:46:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The information shared in this post has come as an answered prayer for me  this past week I found myself praying to be able to better see and recognize these other worldly beings because I felt this strong knowing that they exist but just haven’t reach the point of being able to consistently identify them fully or name their intentions, e&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-10254"><a href="https://www.embracingspirituality.com/2026/09/05/what-are-they-behind-the-hidden-magical-reality-of-non-humans-who-walk-among-us/#comment-127217" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.embracingspirituality.com/members/obarameji/" rel="nofollow ugc">Obara Meji</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.embracingspirituality.com/?p=24710" rel="nofollow ugc">What Are They? Behind the Magical Creatures that Now Co-Exist with Humankind</a></strong><a href="https://www.embracingspirituality.com/?p=24710" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Now I know to many of you this is going to sound like a movie script.    But I assure you, it is not.    When [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b150a40ff6e2a5edc7ce2548bfda7bc</guid>
				<title>posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.embracingspirituality.com/2021/10/16/was-that-spirit-or-my-own-thoughts-how-you-hear-from-spirit-without-realizing-it/#comment-127216</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2026 12:31:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love love love this post every word here has resonated and nourished my curiosity on the topic of hearing from spirit. Even the example you used about drinking water, that exact example was my experience today. .<br />
Thank you so much </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.embracingspirituality.com/members/obarameji/" rel="nofollow ugc">Obara Meji</a> wrote a new post			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e2ba4f46062ab17bc2a465bbf2b78c1</guid>
				<title>posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.embracingspirituality.com/2019/03/24/from-nothing-to-something-how-two-stars-can-exchange/#comment-127215</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2026 10:21:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you for sharing this timeless wisdom Master Initiate </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.embracingspirituality.com/members/obarameji/" rel="nofollow ugc">Obara Meji</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://www.embracingspirituality.com/?p=16495" rel="nofollow ugc">From Nothing to Something: How Two Destinies Can Be Exchanged</a></strong><a href="https://www.embracingspirituality.com/?p=16495" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> (&#8216;Glory, star, and destiny&#8217; are all the same things and will be used interchangeably throughout this post).  Growing up as [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>