QUIZ: How Much Do You Know About Obeah?

Latest Blogs

The Secret Power of Women and the Feminine Energy

There are some hidden things in life that are hidden for good reason. And then there are others that are often...

DIY Rituals Gone Wrong: What Happens and What You Don’t Know

It is a good feeling to have the knowledge of solving your own problems. I, myself, have told clients and you readers...

Religion vs. Tradition: What’s The Difference?

Yesterday, I wrote a WhatsApp status that attracted many comments and questions. But I found one question in particular very important.

Light Energy Passes Through The Earth For The Next 3 Days!

From where I am sitting currently, a message was just passed to me that I believe that I must pass to everyone...

Here’s Why The World Is Going Back to Ancient Gods (A Full Breakdown)

Everyone can agree that the entire world has changed. It feels as though we have taken a huge...

Obeah is a very interesting topic and many people are interested in understanding it, the metaphysics of it, and how it works. And there are also some people who won’t even say the word obeah (Hallelujah Jesus). I have certainly written about Obeah enough on this blog for those of you who are avid readers to take this quiz and get at least one right lol.

So we have decided to test your knowledge, or memory for those who have taken classes with me before.

Let’s see how much you get right or wrong. It’s a short fun quiz so take your time to answer.

See More Quizzes

35 COMMENTS

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Notify me of
guest

35 Comments
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
TCZ
Blogger
TCZ
4 months ago

VERY LONG POST ALERT ** Obara, Thanks for taking the time to read what follows! I look forward to hearing your insights! I welcome any comments or opinions from the Embracing Spirituality community. Please feel free to share any of your thoughts about the following with me… Although I am a relative newcomer to this site, I enjoy it immensely and I thank you, Obara, for offering the world the wisdom and guidance you have gained from your experiences. I often find myself wanting to “binge read” this website, eager to soak it all in, because so much of this… Read more »

TCZ
Blogger
TCZ
4 months ago
Reply to  Obara Meji

Thank you for your response! I appreciate all of the time and effort you dedicate to educating us here on your site and the sheer volume of what is here for us to learn from speaks volumes about the inherent goodness of your soul! Although the answers to my questions remain unclear, I recognize and respect that you think it is not wise to answer it here and I trust that. Unfortunately, somewhere along the trials and tribulations of my life, I lost my internal compass. I miss having the confidence to look within for answers, as well as finding… Read more »

TCZ
Blogger
TCZ
4 months ago

Hello Obara!

Happy Mother’s Day! May you and your children be abundantly blessed and protected and may all your days be filled with joy and beauty!

Dreamer
Blogger
Dreamer
4 months ago

I almost forgot how hard this quiz was omg

Shalini
7 months ago

Hello!!! I am not getting access to any of the quizzes…. what can i do?

Kay
Kay
7 months ago
Reply to  Shalini

It’s right at the end of the post Shalini. Just before you scroll down to comment. Click on “Start” and have fun.

Kay
Kay
8 months ago

I scored 6/10. Not so bad i guess. Pls Ma’am Obara, give us more quizzes. Let’s keep this blog busy busy busy.

Cheers to the ES family.
Peace and light.

Skyynea086
10 months ago

Hi O’Hara meji, I am a high fan of spirituality, tho I’ve not seen the advantage, just like its said bringing your phophet in your language, IFA and the rest are prophets in my language unlike who our great parent’s never met, we all heard and read, due to black mentality we couldn’t even write up to back up all this fact and evidence we have this white people who are not even familiar with our customs and traditions write to us about what we inherited I am a scholar but I would love to have a really personal time… Read more »

Skyynea
10 months ago
Reply to  Skyynea086

Obara my autotext ma pls

Ladyofthenile
1 year ago

Hi Obara, it’s been a long time…I got 60% and I am Ok with that.

Blessings to you.

reenie333
1 year ago

wow so i got 10/10 i need some accolades pls….

Truth Seeker
1 year ago

Is this a sign that the Obeah course will soon commence?

Lilian

5/10. I am happy…lool

Inna Leigh
Blogger
Inna Leigh
1 year ago

7/10… I consider that pretty good as I don’t know much about Obeah lol.
Love your quizzes, Obara! Please make more in the future.
Blessings! ✨

Leeland

6/10 … I surprised myself. … haha

Benjamin Franklyn Jr.

I got 3 the first time, i failed the questions that has all of the above as the answer, i must say you got me really thinkibg hard and trying to remember all your countless articles i have read in this blog this year. You’re very smart Obara, even though the questions was easy, you made sure some of the options you gave was very close. The second time I got 10/10 because when I failed the first time, I made sure I know what I don’t know, I had to understand the reasons behind some of the answers so… Read more »

Lincoln

Got 9/10!!!!!!- Do we get a diploma

mike
1 year ago

I got 8 out of 10. Of the 2 I got wrong (sorry can’t remember unless I scroll thru the quiz again) I do recall one I was so totally wrong and the other was very close.

Dellie
Blogger
Dellie
1 year ago

Very interesting, at first I got 1 the next time I got 8. It is a great way to absorb the knowledge.

Sue
Blogger
Sue
1 year ago

Teach how do I take take quiz.? I don’t see any option to start the quiz

Sue
Blogger
Sue
Reply to  Obara Meji

Alright teach I asked my bro to help me figure out how I couldn’t see or start the quiz. He figured it out and showed me. I never did so hot, I’m proud of my 60% after all, greats never started out perfect.

On another note teach, I sent you an email and I’m asking for your help with it. I’m puzzled to it.

Adewale
Blogger
Adewale
Reply to  Obara Meji

Obara, mo juba ooo. When next are you in Naija? Thanks for shinning that light of yours.

Related Reads