–For dream interpretations, click here DREAM INTERPRETATIONS and post your dreams for our competent dream interpreter-
This morning I saw two dogs in my dream, I was standing by a side walk waiting for a bus and two dogs walked up to me, one was brown and the other black. Behind me stood some people who were also waiting for the bus but they were sitting down, in the dream I faced the dogs and when the bus came I went on. Now while on the bus I realized that I had a sandwich in my hand which I shared with the bus driver, he in turn took the egg yolk from out the sandwich with his bare hand and gave it to me. Any body who knows me in real life, knows that I would never eat that, especially with him giving me food with his hands, but in the dream I took the egg and held it to my chin as if to fool him that I would eat it, then I woke up. It has been two days now since I have been getting dreams where in which I am offered food which to my delight I did not eat. IT is NEVER good to eat in your dreams! I know I am surprising you all with this one but it is the truth! All my life growing up, people always said that eating in your dreams is good, it brings money ,prosperity, and good luck, that is not true. This is how the enemy can get you in the dreams, this is how they can send bad medicines to fool you and block your way. We will discuss it and all other dream metaphors today on this post. The dogs represent enemies, and not just small enemies but wicked ones. Dogs does not represent enemies ALL the time, it depends on how they act in the dream.
I am not writing a book, so these will not be in alphabetical order and what I can remember, but come with your own today or any other day please so the we may learn things we never knew.
To Dream of seeing your Teeth fall out in you dream, is indicative of Death
To Dream of Rotting Teeth, tells of someone who is sick and dying
To Dream of Brushing your Teeth tells of an Illness
Wedding Dreams also tells of Death, Especially If you see the Bride or Groom in there wedding clothes
If you Dream of a Wedding but not the Bride and Groom, the possibility of Death can be avoided
Snake reveals enemy, also Dogs, Lions, Tigers, and any threatening animals you may see
To Dream of Fish tells of Pregnancy, A Spider blocks the way
To Dream someone who is sick come and tell you they are fine indicates that they will die.
To Dream of a Rat or a Mice warns of Trickery or a Trickster
Cat Dreams, denotes Ill luck, if you don’t succeed in killing it or driving away! They also show signs of Witches
Rice brings Abundance, so does Fruits and Vegetables, as long as you do not eat them
To Dream of an Old House, you will hear of a Death, also of building a house shows the same
To Dream of a fast moving train shows that someone will visit you but that person will soon transition to
another Realm, or you should look out for a message from an ancestor
To Dream of Flying shows that you will succeed in life and Prosper
A Black Cat crosses your path, you will hear bad news or be disappointed, This is the truth, I never believed in this, but I have proved it!
If you dream of Poop, it is sure money, you will see
If a Bird Poop on you, Money, money, money It shall be
See Bees in your dream, money, See Bees in real Life, money oooo
See wasps in dream Quarrel and contention
See a huge black Bee, you will hear some news
If your ears ring someone is calling your name
If you sneeze three times straight someone is talking about you
right hand itches, money is on its way
left hand itches money going out, for some people it its the reverse
left eye jumps, tears or rain…left eye brings water
right eye jumps, you will see someone who you have not seen in a long time
Bottom of your feet itches, you will travel
Knee itches, you will change your bed
If your knife turns on its back, you will move or someone in your house will move out
Salt spills, big Quarrel
A black bird sings at your window, is signalling death
To hear a Gun shot or to sees a gun in your dreams denotes war! Below is a list of superstition!
- Friday the thirteenth is an unlucky day
- A rabbit’s foot brings good luck
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away
- To find a four-leaf clover is to find good luck
- If you walk under a ladder, you will have bad luck
- If a black cat crosses your path you will have bad luck
- To break a mirror will bring you seven years bad luck
- To open an umbrella in the house is to bring bad luck
- To find a horseshoe brings good luck
- Step on a crack, break your mother’s back
- You can break a bad luck spell by turning seven times in a clockwise circle
- Garlic protects from evil spirits and vampires
- Our fate is written in the stars
- At the end of a rainbow is a pot of gold
- Clothes worn inside out will bring good luck
- Wearing your birthstone will bring you good luck
- If you blow out all of the candles on your birthday cake with the first breath you will get whatever you wish for
- To have a wish come true using a wishbone, two people make a wish, then take hold of each end of the bone and pull it until it separates. The person with the longer end gets his or her wish
- An itchy palm means money will come your way
- A beginner will always have good luck: beginner’s luck
- A cat has nine lives
- Eating fish makes you smart
- Toads cause warts
- A cricket in the house brings good luck
- Crossing your fingers helps to avoid bad luck and helps a wish come true
- It is bad luck to sing at the table
- It is bad luck to sleep on a table
- After receiving a container of food, the container should never be returned empty
- A lock of hair from a baby’s first haircut should be kept for good luck
- A bird that comes in your window brings bad luck
- To refuse a kiss under mistletoe causes bad luck
- Goldfish in the pond bring good luck
- Goldfish in the house bring bad luck
- For good luck, wear new clothes on Easter
- An acorn at the window can keep lightning out of the house
- If the bottom of your feet itch, you will make a trip
- When a dog howls, death is near
- It is bad luck to chase someone with a broom
- A sailor wearing an earring cannot drown
- To find a penny heads up, brings good luck
- To cure a sty, rub it with a gold wedding band
- Animals can talk at midnight on Christmas Eve
- A drowned woman floats face up, a drowned man floats face down
- A person cannot drown before going under three times
- To drop a fork means a woman will visit
- To drop a knife means a man will visit
- To drop a spoon means a child will visit
- To drop a dishcloth means bad luck is coming
- If you shiver, someone is casting a shadow on your grave
- To make a happy marriage, the bride must wear: something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue
- The wedding veil protects the bride from the evil eye
- Washing a car will bring rain
- You must get out of bed on the same side you got in on or you will have bad luck
- Evil spirits cannot harm you when you are standing in a circle
- A cat will try to take the breath from a baby
- Warm hands, cold heart
- Cold hands, warm heart
- It is unlucky to rock an empty rocking chair
- To kill an albatross is to cause bad luck to the ship and all upon it
- Wearing an opal when it is not your birthstone is bad luck
- Smell dandelions, wet the bed
- To give someone a purse or wallet without money in it will bring that person bad luck
- A forked branch, held with a fork in each hand, will dip and point when it passes over water
1. A bird in the house is a sign of a death
2. A loaf of bread should never be turned upside down after a slice has been cut from it.
3. Never take a broom along when you move. Throw it out and buy a new one.
4. If the first butterfly you see in the year is white, you will have good luck all year.
5. If a black cat walks towards you, it brings good fortune, but if it walks away, it takes the good luck with it.
- An acorn at the window will keep lightning out
A dog howling at night when someone in the house is sick is a bad omen.
It’s bad luck to leave a house through a different door than the one used to come into it.
A horseshoe hung in the bedroom will keep nightmares away.
If you catch a falling leaf on the first day of autumn you will not catch a cold all winter.
11. If a mirror in the house falls and breaks by itself, someone in the house will die soon…. ..>>>>I DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS ONE, MIRROR BREAKS, IT REMOVES NEGATIVITY!
12. Dropping an umbrella on the floor means that there will be a murder in the house.
13. All windows should be opened at the moment of death so that the soul can leave.
14. If the groom drops the wedding band during the ceremony, the marriage is doomed.
15. To dream of a lizard is a sign that you have a secret enemy.
- If a friend gives you a knife, you should give him a coin, or your friendship will soon be broken.
You should never start a trip on Friday or you will meet misfortune.
Dream of running: a sign of a big change in your life.
If a clock which has not been working suddenly chimes, there will be a death in the family.
It is bad luck to light three cigarettes with the same match.
Please Add you own and let us learn together!
Tí orí kan bá sunwọ̀n á ran’gba. /
If one head (a person) is blessed, hundreds others will be positively affected.,,,Yoruba Proverb!
[Success is contagious
Please add your own to this post, I kow so much about these things but I want to know more!