Love is an emotion that is often fooling and blinding. We all seek to feel love within our hearts and spirit, but honestly, love is a state of being. When you are in the presence of love, you feel it. In other words, it is energy… an unmistakable energy. We all (most of us) hope to find that one true person, but love without compatibility does not a good relationship make, and there are so many signs that allow us to know if we are actually in a good match or if we are simply being disillusioned. What you must know is that all human relationships are first bounded by spiritual connection. Whether it is romantic, friendship, etc. It must first be a spiritual connection. There is a particular force field that surrounds every human being when it comes to certain areas of their life, and today I am going to deal with the relationship aspect. How do you find the person you ought to be with? First, finding the “right” one begins with you and your Mental Universe: How you think, your perception of life, and your innate desire. Let me give you an example:
Cindy Lauper sang a song called Girls Just Want to Have Fun and often times some women or men may not have it in mind to find their official partner, but to first date around or have as many sexual encounters as they can. While doing this, they may indeed have fun but then there will come a time when they will wonder why they have not found the “right one”. But what they have not realized is that they have never placed within their Mental Universe the idea of finding that person. This is why the “right one” has not yet appeared, because the mind has not focused on that kind of relationship. In other words:
We all have the ability to call forth the right person who ought to be apart of our life in an impactful way, but you must be mentally and spiritually ready for that person.
Now what is spiritual compatibility? Spiritual compatibility is finding your true match and being together forever, but only if both persons are mentally and spiritually supportive of the other’s mission in life. It is important to know that at times, one partner’s mission may be more important than the other.
So the one who may just be a supporting actor in the other’s play must be confident enough to understand and accept the light that shines on his/her partner. Often times, there is a spiritual battle between two people in a relationship which will manifest as physical incompatibility, but in actuality it is not. It is one person that spiritually feels less than his/her partner, and this will manifest as jealousy issues, over possessiveness, insecurity, low self-esteem, quarrels etc.
But this isn’t what is really happening. What is happening spiritually is two spirits are at odds, one star is brighter than the other. For a relationship to work, your stars must be aligned, not only Astrological stars, but spiritual stars. Again, it is possible to find the one you have chosen to be with on Earth, even if that person is in Japan and you in St. Vincent, but at times it can be like searching for a needle in a haystack if you are not mentally charged towards finding the one.
Here’s another example:
Sophia has always dreamed of having a husband and children. She was lucky to have met Robert. They married and all is well. Robert takes care of his family, while Sophia is a stay-at-home mom. She busies herself in her community and is well loved because of it. But Robert now feels his wife is too social. She doesn’t have time for him. Too many people call the house and are always in the sitting room, when he would rather be alone with her. However, Robert does not realize that Sophia’s mission on Earth is to spread love, joy, and unity where ever she goes and although he is her husband, he is only here to support her – that is his mission. So here, two lights that were once bright, is now dim as Robert has failed to understand the true benevolence of his wife and huge impact her personality will have on others.
With this example, these two are perhaps very compatible, but as human beings do have free will and have the ability to think for him or herself, it is up to one or the other to realize that each of them regardless of being together, have their own journey to fulfill.
Now, there are those whose Stars match regardless of the other’s feeling. This means that the moment they come together, both partners lives progress. Even if the guy was on top of the world, he still climbs higher, and the same for the woman. This is a spiritual compatibility – when both partners progress because of their union. When two individual stars, or light, comes together, that light should become brighter. When you enter a new relationship, if you nor your partner has moved forward, or worse if since the relationship you have moved backwards – it is a sign of spiritual incompatibility. Spiritual compatibility bring happiness, success, security, etc. Others that come around you will feel the love that emanates from both of you. Both people will be happy together regardless of what they have, they are just satisfied with each other in every possible way. However, there is another indication of Spiritual Incompatibility: If both persons enter the relationship and one of them was doing very well in life, but since the relationship, losses begin to occur (e.g. job loss, health decline, bad news, social awkwardness, family problems, deaths, anything negative) especially in the area of prosperity, if one person begins to lose while the other begins to gain, what is happening here is that, spiritually, one person is sucking the glory of the other one. This is, of course, unbeknownst to them. If either persons notices that one of them is flourishing while the other is stagnant, then this relationship should not go froward without checking spiritually. Most often, it is the stars that do not agree. Every person on this Earth was born with a certain amount of light. Some people have blinding bright lights, others have dim lights, and this depends on how great or impactful your mission on Earth is. Some people have particularly dominant stars, so imagine a car coming down the road with extremely blinding headlights that reach far and wide – imagine this quality in a single person.
Signs of Spiritual Compatibility
- Upon meeting each other, life takes a turn for the better. If one or the other didn’t have a job before, a job or several offers springs up. If one or the other had any health issues, but now it begins to improve, then he/she has found his soulmate or Earthly counterpart.
- Nothing matters to either of you other than each other’s well-being and happiness.
- Life flourishes because of the amount of light the union has created
- Compatibility can become so extreme that persons merge into the same career path (this is because the two stars have now become one, so they will now share things in common as both journeys have merged and now become extremely impactful).
- Both persons should have a deep feeling of loyalty to each other
Note: Some people will find their spiritual counterparts even if they have already had their children or married several times before. They will find their counterparts in the evening of their lives. But remember – it has to do with your Mental Universe and how you have set it first.
- Both persons have no problem of showing deep love and emotion to the other, becoming extremely loving and caring (even if it is against your personality).
- There is also always a ‘togetherness’ with you two. You do most, if not everything, together.
- With Spiritual Compatibility, you will find yourselves finishing your sentences
- You will have telepathic communications without realizing it (either he/she appears or calls just when you were thinking of them)
- Both will be joined by the gut. If something happens to one of you, the other will feel it no matter where he/she is.
- Whatever one prays for, the other will manifest it.
- When one leaves the Earth, the other will not take long to follow…
Signs of Spiritual Incompatibility
- Strong feeling of love for each other, but just can not get along
- Odd arguments for odd reasons, not realizing why
- One irritating the other’s spirit or vice versa
- One begins to lose things, have ill luck, become accident prone, have problems with court or police or anything oddly negative that happens upon entering the relationship
- Being together for a while but unable to have children
Note: This last one actually has a lot of variables such as Egbe, witchcraft, generational curses, etc. so spiritual consultation is needed upon this last one to know the real problem.
- Both person’s health begins to decline
- One or both having the urge to cheat or be deceptive
- No strong feeling of commitment, regardless of marriage
It is not hard to find your counterpart or soulmate in this life, but it does take a little mental discipline. There are some of us here on this planet that are actually meant to assist every human being we meet, lover or friend. However, when we do get involved with someone, automatically because of our light, that person will begin to rise. In this relationship, that person now becomes our helper and will continue in the relationship only if he/she is confident and true. So in everything, try your best to display a good character. It matters in areas of your life that you wouldn’t believe. Obara Meji
Ọgbọ́n ọlọ́gbọ́n ni kì í jẹ́ kí a pe àgbà ní wèrè. / By wisely adopting the wisdom of others, an elder does not get seen as stupid. – Yoruba Proverb