One of the greatest things in life is to know who you are.
Finding your purpose doesn’t have to be difficult. When I was going through my awakening, which was very jarring (read here), I had no idea I would come out of it sane. I worried that “my enemy” would die. It took years for me to be able to talk about it. This blog helped heal me, because while I taught you through my writings and musings, I also learned and day by day it got easier.
I fight daily to stay awake in this chaotic world. At that time, I had no idea that apart of “them” waking me up was because I had to know my purpose. I came in as a volunteer. This has a very heavy meaning and can perhaps fly over the heads of many who will read this post today, but I have been taking baby steps with you for a very long time, it is time to step it up a little so that the ice cold water that was thrown with force onto me to wake me up can splash out and also jar you all awake.
I have always told people whenever they ask me about my spirituality that I am a volunteer. Somewhere deep inside my mind, I knew that I came into the world to assist through teaching in the way that I am doing here and in my day to day life. I woke up to this realization and I know that I am correct in what I know of myself. Being a volunteer tells me even more about myself and really why I have a toxic relationship with my family and why I cannot have friends.
The parents assisted with my being here of course and friends cause for distraction from the mission I am here to do. Those who are on a path need to shun outside distractions, so if the world denies you or shun you, if human beings betray or hurt you, know that you are spiritually high and are here on a great mission. People who experience bad things, bad experiences, disappointments are here from a higher world and are very high light beings, some of you are even volunteers like me. When you are ready I will do a post on volunteers so that I could expound on this subject.
If you are here on this blog or have anything to do with spirituality, even in an obsessive nature like I was, just know that you are not an ordinary person and are set apart from the rest, finding your self may be among these writings that I do, so look out.
Christians are fixed upon the rapture, there will be no rapture. Muslims dream of the 72 virgins after Jhihad, nothing like that. This world will never end. It is a rough and complicated place, but it will never cease to exist. There are “watchers” here with us and out some there within the Universe who directs the affairs of mankind. The thing that humans have not figured out as yet, however, is how to use their fullest potential and one of those is that we do not have to die, or at least we go when we feel like leaving.
The trick here though is that we can sustain our life here for as long as we want to, but we have to raise our vibrations together as a species, collectively and this may be impossible because of race relations, discrimination, religious separation, hate, and more. Religion promotes fear and division. Imagery projects reality and so the mind is easily fooled by what it sees. This post is not about religion, but I tend to veer off because I have so much to share and as I write, my mind travels to all sort of places and dwell on all type of things. This comes out in my writings, yes I muse as I write. I see and understand the world differently from others, and yes I often have the answers for many questions, especially if they have to do with our world and our spirituality.
There was a time (when I was Christian) that I would worship and venerate God, not realizing that my veneration should be devoted to knowledge of a higher self and truth, because the God that I worshiped was already fragmented within me (there was no ego attributed to the divine being or any divine being, they lacked emotion, emotion was a human concept so was ego). I needed to pay attention to my inner world, because there lies my God. God is not external but internal, but then again this for when you are ready we will discuss this.
Oh and be ready for this: God is not always good. Lol. Somebody please go and resuscitate evangelist Shirley ova deh so please, she passed out!
Finding ones self and purpose is through veneration, truth, knowledge.
God very much exists, (I do not fight the non believers or atheists, I actually admire some of them. Those who are on a path where they are able to think for themselves without restrictions, if they wake up to the possibility of a God so be it, if not, then they evolve as they journey through) but what is it really and how can we access it?
We here are given the greatest of all tools (nature and free will) so that we can “walk good” through out this earth realm, accomplishing what we came here for. Yet still there are many distractions, and for some the distractions are forever making them have a difficult time at life. A great distraction is free will, it’s like locking a kid in a room full of sweets and toys, we cannot handle it and (although great) it is like a time bomb in our hands.
If we as humans who realize and understand that there is a purpose for us being here we would devote our energy to finding out what our mission is, yet how do we do that when the material world is so powerful?Thankfully the earth is shifting so more and more people are waking up or questioning their existence. In ancient times men knew there journey and strived toward it. They knew that we were in school and the lessons we needed to learn in order for us and our astral family to attain greater light. They knew never to dwell on the things the material world used to attract them, so they evolved quicker. But then as time went by and the newer generations came in, temptation got greater and so we became lost…
Finding Yourself/Finding Your Purpose:
- Seek to acquire spiritual knowledge
- Recognize the signs of becoming awake
- Stay Awake
- Stay focused on what speaks to you from within
- Live the life that you are comfortable with, be confident.
- Stop wanting to be like him or her
- Watch your dreams, they guide you to who you are or who you are supposed to be
- Have a journal and write your dreams down ( this will be explained in class)
- Create alone time for reflections and introspections
- Break rules. Release mental restrictions/confinements imposed upon you through religion or society if it does not allow you to be yourself.
- Search for you, it may be hard to find yourself, but search
- When you find yourself, then realize and accept you
- Find a guru, teacher or mentor! (this is VERY important)
How to Do the Twelve Steps Above
- Read, read, read! Meditate, speak or better yet listen to elders, know that wisdom comes from odd places and that even a lunatic or a child can set you on your path. Therefore do not judge!
- Awakening is crucial into finding your purpose, again visions and dreams are the doorway to this, pay attention to them, they will assist you greatly. A spiritual awakening is initiation into the world of spirits or higher consciousness.
- This world and all within is an encumbrance to those awake or on becoming awake, take slow steps, but walk steadily, stay awake, but confident that you have evolved pass others and as such have been set apart. Avoid distractions.
- Get used to listening to you, the inner you. There are multiple yous. The external, which you cannot see but everyone does. The internal, which others cannot see and will never know but you. The spiritual, which is braided with the internal, but way greater than you can possibly believe. And the YOU which lives in the astral realm but directs your movements here. This needs to be a post by itself, but in time I will do it. Listening/hearing is one of the greatest gifts God gave to humans. The ones who cannot hear in this physical world, hears the best, because their internal audio is so well tuned.
- The only way you can stay on your course and identify your purpose is if you are comfortable with who you are. If you are not comfortable with how you look or who you are, how you think or your abilities, believing that you are inadequate or lacking, these are encumbrances that will distract finding your purpose and set you back. You must be confident.
- Everyone has their own purpose to fulfill, so accept who you are. You can admire others, but love you.
- This is extremely important, so important that I made a page for this and doing classes to fill you in on what you don’t know. It was my visions and dreams that woke me up to becoming me. Pay close attention to them. There are some of you who are not ordinary people, the only way you are able to access the realms is through the dream world, in the dream state or to visit the spiritual earth, (and other realms) the Kaballist call this “Malkuth”.
- I still visit my dream journals from years ago of my awakening and things are still playing out. Record everything, it’s also a legacy to leave for your children. This is very important!
- Meditation is the key to unlocking many doors. Reflections allows you to see your mistakes and correct them, it allows you to be truthful to yourself, humans often lie to themselves or qualifies things for their acceptance, self deceit is a set back. This is hard, as I am still working to perfect my own.
- You have a rule book innate within. A compliance that suits your journey, to stifle it will take you off course, so if you feel like dong something which may be against your religious upbringing, or how society sees you, but is not harmful to mankind or nature. do it. If you are a lawyer and have always wanted to sell tomatoes, go ahead and do it. Cuss a bad wud if yuh feel like it, but do as you will along your journey. Mi nah tell yuh fi guh rob and kill.
- Here we go back to self realization, many times we realize who we are, we just cannot accept it, and so we continue the search.
- Acceptance is a great key. Accept yourself and finding your purpose will be clear.
- Everyone needs another to shine the way for them. Always remember, when the student is ready, the master will appear.
Bonus # 14: Know that whatever you are interested in, even if you have no idea of the topic or field, but you have a deep interest and possibly an odd curiosity in it, go ahead and delve into it, because there is a door within that needs to be opened and a teacher (a non-physical or physical) will appear to help you, teach you, and show you the way. But you must take the first step removing doubt and fear and embracing the knowledge you seek to acquire – and this you will get.
For example, if you have a deep interest in palmistry, but have never done it before, begin your research on it. Take the interest seriously, and you will be surprised the people you will meet, both in this world and in the dream world who will come and teach you, so that eventually you will become a master. Unlock your doors, your internal doors. Curiosity does not always kill the cat, sometimes it sets him free.
“He who has never walked the path of devotion can never attain true knowledge. Someone may possess sharp intelligence or penetrating genius. He may have even acquired certain clairvoyant faculties, but he will not reach true insight without having first developed feelings of veneration and reverence; true knowledge can only be bestowed by beings who are far ahead of humanity. Although our materialistic age finds it hard to admit, yet it is undeniable that individual people are at different stages of personal development.”
Source (German): Rudolf Steiner
Every action has a reaction. Every action that creates a reaction, has a movement. We can evolve or devolve from this……Obara Meji
I love you All,