The Secret Power of Urine and How to Use It

Latest Blogs

The Secret Power of Women and the Feminine Energy

There are some hidden things in life that are hidden for good reason. And then there are others that are often...

DIY Rituals Gone Wrong: What Happens and What You Don’t Know

It is a good feeling to have the knowledge of solving your own problems. I, myself, have told clients and you readers...

Religion vs. Tradition: What’s The Difference?

Yesterday, I wrote a WhatsApp status that attracted many comments and questions. But I found one question in particular very important.

Light Energy Passes Through The Earth For The Next 3 Days!

From where I am sitting currently, a message was just passed to me that I believe that I must pass to everyone...

Here’s Why The World Is Going Back to Ancient Gods (A Full Breakdown)

Everyone can agree that the entire world has changed. It feels as though we have taken a huge...

I really wish I could reveal so much to you all here, but as I have always said, many of you read (which is good) but alas, most of you do not participate. The topic of urine was brought to my mind after speaking to one of my students. She reminded me, while we spoke of some things grandmothers in Jamaica used to do or teach the younger ones how to do. We laughed as she told her tale and of course it was of the use of urine told to her by her grandmother. I recall once speaking to one of my stylists in the hair salon I owned years ago. She laughingly told me that she was walking in someones yard in Jamaica once upon a time and spotted a hundred dollars. As she was about to pick it up, her mind brought up a memory from childhood, that she should not take money she found randomly. I laughed with her that day and confirmed to her that my mom had taught us that also.

But my stylist said the temptation to pick up the money was so great, that it came to her mind to pee on it and then pick it up. She said luckily she was in the yard at a place where she would not be noticed so easily, and of course she stooped and did exactly what her mind told her. She picked up the saturated bill (drenched in urine) and went off to spend it. Urine has unbelievable power, I will not share most of it because some knowledge isn’t good in the wrong hands. But this is the internet after all, so I will be topical and share some things that are valuable and that you can use for yourselves, your business, your home and even your children. For those of you thinking that this is gross, I too share the feeling. However, power is power and can come through any source. The human body has so much power, especially the woman. Yes, women there is immense power within us, unfortunately many of you can not know these keys because there seems to be a very great revengeful spirit written or coded within the feminine gender. If you are given certain power, you must be responsible in how you use it.

The Spiritual Power of Urine and How to Use It

Image Source: Thrillist.com

1. Finding Money On the Street and Picking it Up

At times, money may be set to destroy someone’s prosperity (through the act of obeah). Often times coins are used, but paper money are also used. The Obeah may not have been set for you, the one who has found it, but nevertheless it can still affect you, so be cautious. It matters not if you believe or not, be certain that bad obeah is real and can certainly latch unto the unintended. Here is what you do if you do happen to be in this situation: Use urine to sprinkle on the money before touching it. It does not have to be saturated as my friend did, but make sure the urine gets sprinkled all over it. From there, you are free to do with it as you wish. Africans even practice the same, so Jamaicans, you have not forgotten what the Motherland taught your ancestors.

2. Eating In Your Dreams

If you have a dream, where you have eaten in the dream, in most cases, this is a spiritual attack. It does not matter if the food was given to you or prepared by your favorite grandmother, the enemy can use your trust against you and disguise himself as the person you trust most. That lovely plate of curry goat you were served, was spiritually a plate of nails. Here’s what you do if this should happen to you: Get up in the morning, do not speak to anyone, find something to pee in and (yes – I know this is gross) drink a little sip of it. Three small sips is enough! Not a whole cup full. Disgusting, yes, I know. However, what has been given to you, to hurt, maim or even kill you, will have no effect. Just think that it is your own urine and not Captain Lou Albano’s own (remember him?) and you will be fine.

3. Urine in Love Spells

I wanted to tell this one, but I thought better of it. Many people use urine in love spells and it is indeed effective. However I must warn you: Doing anything to bind a person to you against their will is never good. It can cause great harm in terms of illness or even cost a person their life in the end. There are many “side effects” (for lack of a better word) to performing a ritual like this on someone, and can ultimately turn back against the person who has performed it. Please do not even think of doing this work, and for the purpose of not tempting anyone, I will not give the remedy. I just want you to know that it is used by those knowledgeable in binding jobs, along with other things added, and something extra that is extremely important for it to be effective.

4. Urine to Discipline Children

If a child is rude to his or her parent, cursing or fighting them (a great taboo by the way), urine can be used by the parents to bring the child back into line. I know your imaginations are running all over the place as to how, but again I can not reveal it because it’s not really a job that I support. To be honest the work is not gross as in ingesting the urine, but I believe there are other ways to bring the dranco (de rude pickney) back in line, for example two box and couple kick unda dem bumbo.

5. Removing Planted Evil (Juju) From Your Home or Business

Use urine to wash in front of your house to remove any evil someone might have placed there. So if Matilda has sprinkled your business place with bad obeah to stop your business, or maybe sprinkled some “no mek she get no customer powder“, do not worry. Guh peepee inna sinting and wash off de place wid it, do it in de night. Just pee into something and wash the area! It will probably smell like a wild boar or public toilet, but hey, it’s effective   But if you really are worried about the smell, after 3 days time you can wash it away with whatever cleaning solution you choose. Matilda move har claaat!

5. Receiving Spiritually “Fixed” Money

If you believe you have been given bad money, use urine to sprinkle the money, along with High John the Conqueror Oil on the money (I am not a huge believer in oils, but there are few that I know works, and this is one of them). Set the money upon a plate with some powdered blue inside the plate and say an incantation. You will now wait 7 days before the obeah is removed from the money where you can spend it without a problem. This can also be used if you do not trust someone but you must pay them money from your hand. If you suspect they may take that money and hurt you spiritually, the same instructions above can be used, except you don’t have to make it wait for 7 days. But if the person is suspicious of the money and does want to take it from you or returns to you, you also can not use the money right away because you have just fixed it yourself. It must stay in that dish for 7 days.

6. Protection From Unwanted Entities

If you are going out, but you may be worried about coming back late at night and what entity may want to follow you home. Use urine to pour before your gate before you enter, or use it before you leave the house and say an incantation.

7. Gain Confidence with Your Urine

I am so happy to say that one of my students told me this one. If you have a situation where you need confidence, wait until the next morning and take your first morning’s urine and dab a little on your face (I am being a little more gentle with these instructions but if I were to use her own words: “Take your urine and wash your face with it.”) And then go out and face whatever it is you needed confidence for.

From a metaphysical point of view, urine comes out of you and therefore has your own spiritual essence with it - you own magnetic power, so maybe granny is correct after all, and putting it on your face can maybe call forth your warrior spirits to stand behind youClick To Tweet But this is just a theory in my mind.

8. Get Rid of a Bug In Your Ear

If you somehow get an insect stuck in your ear like my daughter did, take warm urine and pour it into your ear. The animal will come right out!

There you go! I have dropped some very good jewels for you all. But these are just a few. Urine has so much spiritual power and can achieve many things by itself. Walk the good road and be responsible. The Universe sees all so be sure you use knowledge for good. I will give a class where I will go into this topic deeper and delve into a few other surprising ones about the human body. People, humans have power within and without. Your left hand has a lot of power, your right hand also holds some power. But spiritually, it is your left hand that has the spiritual power if only you know how to use it…

Quick Fact:

Women your womb has power. If a woman reaches a certain age where she no longer sees her period, she has the ability to stop a bullet from entering the flesh for anyone, by doing just one simple thing! A woman with her period and without it are some of the most powerful spiritual gifts. I’ll save the rest for class. I love you all, Obara Meji

Upon falling, a youngster looks ahead (for help); an elder looks back (for the cause) – Yoruba Proverb

125 COMMENTS

4 3 votes
Article Rating
Notify me of
guest

125 Comments
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
Ally
11 days ago

Been passing through for years from a teenager and always end up on this page due to supernatural occurrences

Moureen anyango
Moureen anyango
13 days ago

Mugabe
Mugabe
19 days ago

Really I appreciate it thanks So much for sharing this good information

Akamgbalegu
Akamgbalegu
19 days ago

Please I would like to join the discussion, though I have missed a lot. I would love to get in touch with Cbara .

Rcm
Rcm
19 days ago

My

Ama
Ama
24 days ago

How do I contact you please, am a pregnant woman and I need your urgent help

Prince oluwayomi Ajayi
Prince oluwayomi Ajayi
1 month ago

Thanks for sharing this ❤️ with me, but I’m not comfortable with the part you didn’t share although I know them but you still need to share it. Thanks so much

Frankq94
Frankq94
2 months ago

Thank you for taking the time and risk to teach us and I apologize for the ignorant souls here thank you again

Augustine
Augustine
4 months ago

Very helpful

@ApstDonald
4 months ago

This is so revealing, can’t thank you enough ma, God bless you ma.

Clerance
Clerance
5 months ago

How do I cure stomach ulcer. I have pains on my upper stomach everyday of my life. I tried doctors and diet, I need help. [email protected]

Red rose7
6 months ago

@Eddie…
How do I contact Obara Meji?

Send Obara Meji an email personally to: [email protected] |or| [email protected]

Eddie
Eddie
6 months ago

Can I please have the teacher’s contact?.

Violet777
Violet777
6 months ago

Greeting obara huggs for some time now on and off I have seen myself eating or being offered food in my sleep why is this? Even when I was abroad on holiday I had a dream that I was offered meat I never ate the meat I pushed it away.

Awnytahdeh7
Awnytahdeh7
6 months ago

Greetings Obara, how all is fine. I dreamt that I purchased a piece of cake from an enemy however, I didn’t recall eating it. But I’m not sure if I should carry out this act just in case. Please share your wisdom on this please. Thank you.

Titilayo
Titilayo
6 months ago

Good evening Ma, Mo fe bo ori mi. How do I go about it Ma?

Titilayo
Titilayo
6 months ago

Alright Ma. I’m grateful Ma’ma

Rcm
Rcm
19 days ago
Reply to  Obara Meji

Good morning obara help me my business is going down

Dolli
Dolli
6 months ago

I will like to ask private questions

Natasha
7 months ago

Great post Obara! You are blessed.Back in the days growing up with my grandma at night we used the pail to pee in and every morning when we got up my cousin and I we use to take that pail and wash down in front of the gate with that overnight pee.She also use to make us use our first pee at mornings to wash our face .We also use to use it to wash our eyes if we at any time had red eye and it use to work.All she use to say is whatever I tell you all… Read more »

mike
6 months ago
Reply to  Natasha

You may be a 3rd week member but already you’ve shown to be very knowledgeable. You know a lot more than I did when I just started lurking around this blog around 4 years ago and I bet you still know a lot more that came with life’s experience.

The part about using the urine to wash out your eye if it is red is very new to me and you taught me something there. Thanks.

Catherine
Catherine
7 months ago

Am happy I came across this site today, pls obara thank u for this.

How can someone that is been tied spiritually not to progress in life be losed. we were told by a passerby that we don’t konw that my husband is tied spiritually not to move forward in life again and from all indication is what we are passing through in my House now for 2-3 year now it has been from hand to mouth pls what can be done to be about this thanks

Damsel
Damsel
8 months ago

Hello… Please a Mallam asked me to urinate on coins in a container with cover.. and bring 5 palm kernel together with the urine container to him for something… What does he intend to do please. Im naive when it comes to these things. Please help. Im confused

Ayanda
Ayanda
8 months ago

I believe in all most of the things u mansioned i know it from my childhood n it working

Titilayo
Titilayo
8 months ago

Good evening, I want to become one of your student. Thanks for your quick response

Ama
Ama
24 days ago
Reply to  Titilayo

Same with me, please how do we become your student

mike
8 months ago

Been a while but I shall share an experiment I did. What I have done is put some of my urine in a glass jar (sealed of course) under my bed. Now whenever I get nightmares somehow I am able to take control in the dream. Yes I was able to lucid dream but more important was that I was able to thwart whatever was after me in the nightmares. When I had removed the jar of urine from under my bed then whenever I do get nightmares it’s pure hell! I had no control and well I wouldn’t even… Read more »

mike
8 months ago
Reply to  Obara Meji

Obara you crack me up. Your reply reminds me of a skit on In Living Color where Damon Wayans play the role of a homeless man and anytime he brings out his piss jar with whatever the hell is floating in it got ppl running like crazy.

Issaka
Issaka
8 months ago

Thank you for the useful information. God bless you. I wish to join the class.

Ndubest
Ndubest
9 months ago

Am interested, how do I join please

Gigi
Gigi
9 months ago

How do I join

Bright
Bright
11 months ago

How do i get football pool draws through spiritual

Rosseita
11 months ago

Yes I know how we were taught and urine has a great effect

Jibike adebowale
Jibike adebowale
1 year ago

I am jibike, thank you for information.
I want to join your class for spiritual advise

joy orhue
joy orhue
1 year ago

Join the discussion……pls hw can I join dis class

Imani68
Imani68
1 year ago

Hello,?I can’t begin to tell you how glad I am to have came cross this site. My family and I have been under attack since 2008. We are still dealing with some of the aftermath. It actually too much to post but I’m hoping to get the opportunity to have a private conversation with you either by phone or email. I look forward and await your response.
Love & Light
Imani

Hush
Hush
1 year ago

My mom pour urine in front of our gate like 3-4 time’s weekly, and I don’t like it, is this good?

Rosseita
11 months ago
Reply to  Hush

It’s very good more especially when you’re surrounded by witchcraft or bad spiritual pple, it help to Neutralise any spell thrown to you. My mama used it on the door step.

Kaycee
Kaycee
1 year ago

please Obara Meji, teach us the mystery surrounding immaculate conception (the cutting of a woman stomach through surgical procedure in childbirth to bring out the baby).. I hear that anyone brought to live among us in this life are very wealthy/powerful people

Fattyluv
1 year ago

How do i join yours class

mike
1 year ago

I have a question re: eating in your dreams. What about if the eating is transferring something beneficial to you and you drink your urine. Will the drinking of urine now cancel that which may have been beneficial to you?

Pyfish
Reply to  mike

Good question. I hope Obara answers soon!

Love3713
Love3713
10 months ago
Reply to  mike

I was wondering the same thing. I just recently started urine therapy and have been on a detox. I started having dreams of eating sweet pastry’s right after I started the urine therapy/detox

Ziongirl
Ziongirl
1 year ago

Thank you so much for the information but how do we spoil candle work with urine and you mentioned something about left hand and those of us still menstarating.pls can you expanciate on it.the Bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge. I believe there are some things that would save us a lot of problem if we just knew about it.

ihcarama
11 months ago
Reply to  Obara Meji

Thanks so much. You are blessed. My mom back in the days have used urine to destroy charm in front of my house early in the morning. Urine is powerful.
I want to know how to use it to destroy spiritual attack done against me with my name and picture.

Harmony
Harmony
6 months ago
Reply to  ihcarama

Thanks ma

Prissy
Prissy
4 months ago
Reply to  ihcarama

Kindly show me please

David
David
7 months ago
Reply to  Obara Meji

Good day, please how can i become a member of your class

Pharrell
Pharrell

Thanks am Nigeria thanks for the post I like it

Olatha
Olatha
6 months ago
Reply to  Pharrell

Hello Ma,
Thanks for the free counsel.

PYFISH
1 year ago

No sah! I’m sitting here with my mouth wide open. 1. I swear to you I know the same woman that did the tying put something at the door of my business and send a spirit in there. To slow down my business. And trust me my business is always BOOMING and now nothing. I’m lucky if I make enough to pay my rent this month and the month done and every month since she start her mess has been like this and honestly Obara that’s my hold up for my divination but TRUST ME i am working on it.… Read more »

PYFISH
Reply to  PYFISH

Oh and just so everyone is clear I didn’t intentionally pee in his mouth. It was a reaction to …. grown folks business… and I was totally embarrassed….. I’m done. Mi chat to much! Just know it wasn’t intentional. I kiss this man I didn’t want urine in is mouth regardless if it’s mine.

PYFISH
Reply to  Obara Meji

Hella embarrassed. I was just contemplating deleting this post (while urinating mind you) hahahahahahahahahahahaha

PYFISH
Reply to  Obara Meji

And I verified the date it was literally 2 days before the big fiasco. We have to talk. And I know ur work is work. So as I’m reading and relating I’m taking notes so know that our convo will be gooooooooooddddd!

Marcia
Marcia
1 year ago

Thank you for sharing this information. We at first thought our grandma was having mental issues . Spraying the house and herself with piss. To learn that it a custom pass down through time. Has really open our minds. Thank you again so much.

reenie333
1 year ago

Hi ES, this is good stuff! ive known about the urine face wash (lol) and peeing on money found for a really long time. learnt new ones today but mehn .. i dont think i can swallow my pee, its just eew! (i wish i could say the last part in patois, ive always loved and been fascinated by it)

KazKazii
KazKazii
1 year ago

Obara Meji, all you’ve written rhymes with what happens here in Eastern Africa namely the second point in your list with a slight variation on your description of the underlying cause. Dreaming of eating and more so chewing in one’s sleep and waking up with a meaty taste and odour in one’s mouth are symptoms of jinn secretly placed in one’s being, having been fed that night by astral travelling wizards/ wiches. Urine is very effective in expelling such jinn in one’ s body. This is based on the idea that jinn once captured have to be in a human… Read more »

Doris
1 year ago

Wow thanks for informing me.god blessed you with great knowledge keep spreading unto others it is a blessing!!!!

Belinda
Belinda
1 year ago

Am 26 and things seems not to be moving fine with me,I don’t have a boyfriend not to talk of a fiancée neither do money come easily. I can’t even get the basic necessity of life.Please I need help as regard to what to do.

joy orhue
joy orhue
Reply to  Belinda

Join the discussion……hw will I join dis class

Hummy
Hummy
1 year ago

This just happened now. Over riped for marriage & things aint just happening. My family is worried & so am I. I’ve been out of job for years & have been living on my savings & it is depleting. My sister called me b4 6.00am today & said I should wash my face with urine for 3 days. I started this morning – immediately I came out of my toilet, I heard like three hard knocks on my window (like rocks being thrown), was startled for a few minutes, then rushed to peep as I felt it could be a… Read more »

Hummy
Hummy
Reply to  Obara Meji

When are your classes starting & how do I participate?

le.tigre
Reply to  Hummy

Powerful.

TruthSeeker
2 years ago

I cannot lie, I am falling in love with this page lol. I love the information! Thanks and God bless!

Kash
Kash
2 years ago

This is great information!

Sinda
2 years ago

I appreciate this post so much right now cus me ever a eat inna my dream n when I’m unable to stop it I wake up so angry at myself cus me know seh a sumn bad. ‍♀️ Now I have this new knowledge on what to do if someone is indeed trying to harm me well me n oonu bumbo now !!! But on a real though the things I’m given to ingest in my dreams gets really weird and disturbing. Other day mi affi tell off a ole crosses inna mi dream that came to attack me n… Read more »

Intellectual Bhutu
2 years ago

This is bliss! The tips you have provided are healthy, I was sharing this info with some friends just a couple days ago. Urine therapy is frequently used in alternative medicine and therefore would naturally have a spiritual purpose.
By drinking enough water, the urine becomes clear enough and will not smell offensive. I hope this does not reduce its effect…

OTS
OTS
2 years ago

Oh wow- great post. I never heard about the power of urine and it’s uses. It’s amazing the amount of energy that flows through our bodily fluids. I see why we’re told to watch what we consume in our bodies as that can affect the power within our bodies.

le.tigre
2 years ago

Yes, urine is one of the main ingredients that I have in my protection bottle but I agree that blood is more powerful!
I would have loved if you had elaborated on the magic with menstruation, Obara because lately, I’ve been interested in harnessing my “woman power”. I reeeally want to tap into that divine feminine energy! lol

le.tigre
Reply to  le.tigre

I would also like to ask anyone that may know the answer… how would I find out which orisha is my ori or which one of them I am to be working with? Also, would I have to initiated into Ifa to know this information?
Thank you! 🙂

WisdomandWater
Reply to  le.tigre

Good question but I believe your Ori and Orisha are two different things.

Ivory
Reply to  le.tigre

I have asked a babalawo a similar question.My question was,How can I know my taboo? His answer was that I have to be initiated into IFA to know that.
I really would like to know my taboo without the elaborate IFA initiation.I believe every human have allergies and we all need to find out sooner than later.

Ivory
2 years ago

Some mothers do use urine for their baby,I can’t tell if its used for epilepsy,fever or convulsions,(weither drank or bath).My question is if a mother uses urine for her baby will the urine also act as a binding spells like how lovers do?

WisdomandWater
Reply to  Ivory

I’ve never heard that before but I doubt it could have that effect only because I know the importance of intention in spiritual work. Obara can correct me if I’m wrong, but if the mother uses Binding ingredients without the intention of binding, I don’t think that’s the result she will get.

Temitope
Temitope
2 years ago

Thank you Obara for this post, really appreciate it. I do make use of urine to wash my head and face when l feel negative vibes around me or cobwebs cross my path. Drinking urine for eating in the dream is new to me. I wish you post more of spiritual uses of urine.

God bless you.

Merran
Merran
2 years ago

Me regularly just piss through my grill ah night time……figure it was good for something

KTB
KTB
2 years ago

Thanks Obara! Taking notes. I know urine to work for skin illnesses. Learning these is helpful. As for the elder pissing in the pot, my spirit says he is tying her. Also he nasty how you make it to the kitchen for pot and bypass the bathroom? Kmrt

KTB
KTB
Reply to  Obara Meji

Straight ina him eye! Mess up the lady good good pot! Cho

Taiwo Akinsanya
2 years ago

Some years back I was looking for a job, I now saw advertisement in a spiritual shop looking for a driver. I was asked to apply for the which I did. On the day I was told to come for interview in the following week. On the very day that I went for interview on my way to the shop I was stepping on money poured on the floor to the interview. After the interview they refused to give me employment. Something tells me within my mind that my star was about to be used. On my way home I… Read more »

WisdomandWater

Wow. That’s odd…

Ivory
2 years ago

Was the money found in the premises or inside the spiritual shop?
What denominations,where they coins?
Where you told why you didn’t get the job?
How is your life presently?
Why must they use a persons star if they can’t tell how bright it is?
What if you had picked the money before the interview,don’t you think you might have gotten the job?

Ivory
Reply to  Obara Meji

I also believe some people have the spirit of disgrace and embarrassment following them,like in the case of kleptomaniacs, false accusations(always at the wrong place at the wrong time),grown men and women pissing in bed,like the case of that our brother pissing into a pot etc

Lincoln
2 years ago

WOW! One time when I was a teenager and just starting to bleach a road hard, my uncle told me to piss at my gate when I come in at night time (never did) OMG I thought it was garbage. You listed that as #6, can’t believe it had some significance because I have never seen anything on this topic. Only thing I know of Urine is washing down your business/ residence floor and front door if you believe that someone has laid something out for you at the premises. Very interesting points indeed…. One question- I see many times… Read more »

Tannieka
Tannieka
Reply to  Obara Meji

When is class how do I join?

Nelly
Reply to  Obara Meji

Greetings Obara, hope all is well with you and your family! How can I join your classes officially?

PYFISH
Reply to  Obara Meji

Funny enough I use to talk to a family every morning before I got out of bed (we live in different countries so they called me on video call) and when all this mess started happening my spirit just didn’t want to be bothered with them in the morning. Something kept telling me no sah this morning talking has to end you have real things a gwaan in a yuh life and the careless mindless talk as u rise nah cut it. Mind me and this particular family member have no problem no issues genuine pure care love and concern… Read more »

Nelly
Reply to  Obara Meji

Blessings Obara!!! How are you doing? I hope all is well with you and your family! It is the almost the end of July 2019 and I was wondering if I missed enrollment into your classes? Please let me know how and when I would be able to.

Peace and Love!!!

Olatha
Olatha
6 months ago
Reply to  Obara Meji

Please I want to join 2020 class, your guidance is needed, thanks.

Ofe
Ofe
5 months ago
Reply to  Tannieka

Marjorie
Marjorie
2 years ago

All Obere teachings are truthful none are lie every thing is true. How I know my grandparents used the same phrases., Readings.,and words. I can’t wait got the teachings of the (p) keep up the good work

Aisha
2 years ago

Hello Obara I woke up this morning hoping to see a new post from you and I’m glad I did. I knew a little bit about using urine to protect your property, but I didn’t know these other uses. Thank you as always for adding the humor I’m here laughing out loud. I look forward to the next class.

I have a question-is the left hand or right hand better to place on a person for healing? Thank you.

Kevin
Kevin
2 years ago

I remember I used to talk to this girl before. Beautiful tall model type girl. We had stopped talking for years and then we rekindled later. After rekindling she would tell me about her ex boyfriend and their relationship and how she was so stuck on him. And when she thinks about it now she doesnt know why. If you saw the two of them together your think they are co workers or hes heer dads friend. Was like 15yrs older and it wasnt a thing where she was using him as a sugar daddy because he didn’t work and… Read more »

Kevin
Reply to  Obara Meji

Dwl. Exactly. But ah nuh discrimination, di man did well ol. Him shoulda drink it fi likkle strength lol.

Ivory
Reply to  Kevin

Considering the guys age,he might genuinely have some health issues( Diabetes insipidus).he must have forgotten to his medication along while on a visit.
On the spiritual aspect,I wonder if she also cooks for him,can he also partake of the urine dish?How will she feel in the morning when she is about to cook with the pot ,when the urine has really gotten a bad odor?

Ivory
Reply to  Obara Meji

He could have easily pissed in the pot while she was away. Considering the time of the night,he might be dreaming or sleep walking,may be the pot is a metaphor for the WC(in his dream state).He might be dreaming of pulling that stunt for a while.Yes indeed he has serious psychological issues because he chose the pot rather than anything else.
She also might have a thing for psychos if the story is true

Ivory
Reply to  Obara Meji

On a serious note that brother is from the 16th century,he is a time traveller who went back in time to the chamber lye period when the pot was like the WC.If I was his lawyer he would win the case before him.How can what was right before become wrong again.Perception and madness are synonymous

Related Reads