Table of Contents Hide
Disclaimer: This post is not intended to discount science or any diagnosis given to patients by medical experts. It would be irresponsible for me to suggest not to seek physician if you have a medical problem. But behind all that is physical, the spiritual, too, must be observed.
As with everything there is a spiritual aspect to it, and this should never be discounted. As a matter of fact, if a problem arises, I would hope that every human would seek the spiritual meaning first before attempting to put a bandaid on the physical. As I have mentioned many times before, all things must occur within the spiritual before it manifests into the physical. The best thing about this is the fact that it gives the human time to mend or prevent the imminent danger.
Everything in our daily lives is like a tangible manifestation of an intangible script. But often times, there are glitches in the script, there are interference’s, and more often than not, there are certain challenges that are simply apart of the journey and must be experienced in order to enter the next phase.
Spirituality is the most important education one can give himself. For it is with this knowledge that what once seemed “ordinary” is now seen for what it is. You watch as the extremely generous and genuine person gives and gives until he is drained, experiences eczema and blisters on the fingers he uses to extend his kindness.
These reactions can come from any source and for many reasons, including spiritual attacks, spiritual awakenings, avoiding one’s “spiritual calling” [Read: Ignoring Your Spiritual Calling – The Consequences] emotions, etc. But where the real mystery lies is how and why these things manifest into common illnesses.
10 Illnesses That Are NOT Real
…and how to spiritually diagnose them
This is a very sensitive topic because so many people are afflicted by it, but Cancer is a manifested disease caused by these spiritual factors:
- Deeply Internalized Emotion – There are those who have deep internalized fears. Perhaps trauma that has never been spoken of or has not been healed. This emotion has been buried so deep that it is even difficult for those afflicted to find it. Thus, this emotion, which is now more than a wave of feeling, manifests itself into the Cancer disease. The emotion almost festers within the system and begins to grow because it needs release. The Cancer is the release the emotion needs, and as the emotion is a dark and heavy load, so, too, will it manifest in physical form.
- Spiritual Attack – Cancer also stems from spiritual attack. Let me explain this. The attacker did not intend to cause Cancer in the victim, he intended to cause harm, sickness, or death to the victim. However, for those who suffer from the first explanation (those prone to internalizing emotions), the attack will manifest this way. What happens is that when a person spiritually attacks another, what they have done is contracted a spirit to carry out the work. The spirit, who is an Intelligent Being as a Force, will approach the victim and observe him. It searches for the victim’s weakness and attacks through that medium. So if the person is an extremely emotional being, has suffered trauma, prone to anxiety or prone to internalizing, then this is how the spirit “attacks” its victim, with Cancer being an emotionally triggered disease.
Any stage of Cancer can be healed. As what can progress, can also regress. This can be done by sending Light through the body (I will write on this topic one day).
My prayers go out to all who are afflicted by this disease. But just know that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Depression is a force that has the ability to affect anyone. I can write a book on this particular illness because there was a time during my awakening when I suffered from this affliction. At first it was fear, fear of so many things. And then that fear that I never shared with anyone turned itself into depression. Fear and Depression are husband and wife, they go no where without each other. This affliction feels as though one is at the bottom of a deep dark well with no way out. This affliction is a spiritual Force by itself, not sent by anyone, but a Force that lives among humans on this Earth.
It is a spiritual force of doom. Yet it is a spiritual Force of Light.
But read closely…
People who often suffer from depression are people who are very spiritual. There are so many things that trigger depression, but the gloom itself, although maddening, is there to force the affected person to become Awake spiritually. Every conscious person who sees themself as a Conscious Being has gone through some death of depression.
You can look at depression as entering a Rabbit Hole. After Depression, the person would have entered an entirely new phase of their lives which is drastically different from where they were before, and who they were before. Depression is almost like a First Initiation into becoming You if you can overcome that hump and without pharmaceutical drugs. The reason to avoid those drugs is because it prolongs the illusion. It is the beginning of “unlearning” everything you’ve ever known, and unlearning is a horrific and frightening process.
The feeling may feel real, but it is not and trust me, I know, but as long as you can claw yourself out of that well, there is a Bright Light awaiting you.
Humans can look at your stomach as your second brain or mind. The stomach experiences almost every emotion the brain does. People who are spiritual or on becoming spiritual, ones who are tender to the world, i.e. compassionate, gentle receivers, empathetic, sensitive, etc. These people are those most likely to experience illness through the stomach. It is this center that holds emotion. However, like Cancer, there are many factors to stomach illnesses:
- Energy Feelers – Those who pull the energy of others through their compassion. For these people, their “sensitive areas” (spiritually speaking) is the stomach. These will be the ones easiest to be afflicted by issues such as indigestion, IBS, acid reflux, etc. 75% of people who experience those that I have just explained are those who pull what does not belong to them. Even if the person does not actually feel compassion, they will still absorb the ailment of someone else (even if emotional) because the spirit of the person is one of compassion, regardless if the human actually feels the emotion.
Those whose spirit are from the Water are often afflicted with stomach ailments.
- Spiritual Attack – As explained with Cancer, when spiritual attacks are sent, most often it is the stomach that is affected first because the stomach area is sensitive to everything that is spiritually malevolent. In the Zion Churches, members are taught to tie the waist with a particular cord so as to “balance” the person and protect the midsection from spiritual forces. The stomach is also the most common area of ailment for persons who have been placed in bondage through the spiritual act of tying and binding. For these people, they will experience terrible (often mysterious) stomach pains, such as stomach ulcers. My father was operated on 3 times because of this.
Boils, large, painful, pus-filled cysts. As a child growing up, I suffered from boils all the time. They were uncomfortably painful. Some years ago, I had 5 boils once! Each one was a twin. I realized afterwards that these boils manifested because I was under severe spiritual attack.
When people experience boils often, they are often told to change their diets, drink more water, avoid sugar. But I am here to tell you that while all of this may be true on a physical level, not all boils are boils.
This is how you know the ones that are not real:
- They reoccur in the same place
- They are unusually large
- They tend to have more than one “head” at the same time
- Before they grow large, they are extremely painful
And this is the kicker:
- They appear on odd places of the body. For example: Shin, big toe, under the breast, hip, stomach, etc.
- Medication, anti-biotic, warm water, etc. do not work or if it does, it takes a long time to work.
- When it bursts, it pours. and can even have a stench
When these things happen, these are not real boils. They are manifestations of malevolent work or spiritual attack. What is happening is that when the attack is sent, it enters the body, most often during your sleep. When the attack enters the body, your body recognizes it as something foreign and malevolent. The body will then try to fight it and release it. This is most likely for those who are spiritually protected in some way.
Dental pains is the transference of energy. We live in a world that is an illusion, so I have to say that while we are in this world of illusion, so these pains are definitely real… within the world of illusion. However, energy, as we know, transfers, and some people are sensitive to the plight, fight, or pain of others. Just as I mentioned above with stomach ailments. This can be received through the mouth and manifest as dental infections and tooth aches.
This is also an emotional illness. It is also from a place of internalizing emotions for most people, but what makes it different is that it happens to people who are just a little smarter than the rest. Those who experience skin eczema are those who are mainly from the water realm. But with those who experience this they are often at odds with water, despite the fact that the spirit is from the water, the water is “out-of-alignment” with the spirit in some way and for some reason.
Epilepsy is really Light (spirit) “running” through the body. It is almost as if someone has been hit internally with a Lightning bolt. In medical science, it is an affliction coming through the brain, but in spirituality, this person has a deep connection with the spiritual world they come from, except the connection goes “out of whack” at times within our realm and affects them this way. Some people develop epilepsy when they are grown, and this happens sometimes through trauma. When this happens, they have entered into an invisible force, like a time warp, and this is how it manifests in this world.
There are, however, plants and herbs that can be used to balance this person again and allow them to live a life without epilepsy.
This one is sensitive to me because if you are around me and see when spirit “racks” my body, a doctor may give (my enemy) this diagnosis. As I am a medium, signs and symptoms of this affliction are there.
Tourette Syndrome is simply spirit, or glitches of other realities that enters the body, allowing them certain utterances or body movements.
On the spiritual side,
this is a physical response to spirit literally passing through the body, or of the frequency of the spirit “coming too close” to the person, and the person (whose vibration is lower) reacting severely.
This person has a “spiritual opening” which allows Spirits to pass through them. If they were aligned, these people could become Mediums. The person is deeply connected to a Spirit Being or Beings.
This occurs when too many spiritual forces are around. It can make the person feel like they are carrying the world on their shoulders. The way to spiritually diagnose this from “normal” fatigue is when it comes on suddenly. It will most often come with a feeling of gloom. If a person knows how to wash themselves spiritually, then that force will go.
But often times, fatigue appears to give a message. If the message is received by the person, then the feeling will go as well.
The fatigue is caused by a dark force, but even though the Force is dark, it still wishes to pass a message to the human. If it does so successfully, the Being can receive “Light” or its own ascension. But the Force it carries becomes draining to the human who senses it.
Ah, headaches. One of the first spiritual signs of ascension is headache. This is often a dull ache, which affects the eye, especially the right eye. This is one of the first advancement in spirituality when these sorts of headaches appear. The headache that appears in the space between the eyes is when the “third eye” is opening. It is not necessarily painful, but feels like a dull ache, or load.
Headaches are often the sensing of a shift in energy, when something “unseen” has entered your space, or is passing through. To know that this is spiritual is when this occurs a little more often than usual and the pain itself can not be cured with pain killers (at least not all the time), but most likely can go away when you sleep and wake. But this is a wonderful way of sensing spirit energy, although it is uncomfortable.
What happens is that there is an imbalance, or “clash” of vibratory levels. The human is almost crushed under the vibration of the unseen entity or energy. Because of this, the human will feel the clash physically in places he is most sensitive.
I have promised you all to write about Alzheimers one day, and it definitely belongs on this list, but it is very intricate. It is a very sad affliction but very high spiritually. Those affected by it are those who came to this Earth to do a mighty work, but did not accomplish it.
I will leave this with you until I get the inspiration to write a full post on it, for it deserves full attention as a serious spiritual honor and spiritual woe.
“All that we are is the result of what we have thought “- The Buddha