Greetings to everyone who will see this post tonight. Peace, love and blessings to all of you. I am writing this post today so as to assist those who will be interested in the rituals of transitioning out of the old of this year into the new. I believe in rituals, and we all in our daily lives are ritualistic in everything that we do, and so today, I’d like to share with you some things that I know are prudent in the death of 2021 and the birth of 2022.
The spiritual is always first, and it is the most important within all our lives that we ought to pay attention. If within your own mind, you have not come to this discovery, then I pray that one day you will be able to understand this statement for your own self, and when this happens, you will know that you have risen above the status of ordinary.
Today is the day that 2021 dies and a new spiritual opportunity for each and everyone arises one minute after 12:00… but this reality must be created consciously, and not walked into blindly, unless it becomes caught up within the chaos of the world.
Remember that it is not only the year which changes, nor the season, nor the Earth alone. All that we see in nature is only a mirror of the change that also takes place within the human being himself, a story which he witnesses in his reflection of colder, dryer weather, withered crops, and a sun too low in the sky.
Here are some things that you should do to help you during this period of renewal:
1) Clean – If you have not cleaned for the whole year, today is the day to do so. Try to get every crevice and corner as much as possible. There are two energies which are occurring simultaneously during this transition, the energy of Chaos and the energy of Order, the one which assists in the fate of a person’s year to come, is the one that such a person has “created” for himself. And so during this powerfully spiritually sensitive time, let this energy find you in cleanliness, because this is the reality you are creating for the following year. Cleanliness is your symbol of Order, and if you are not often a neat and orderly person, today should be the day that you are.
**Note: The mop and/or broom that you have used to clean your home during this transition, break it or throw it away.**
2) Purify – Before the clock strikes 12, take a bath and wear light colored clothing, specifically white. Avoid black, red or dark colored clothing during this transition.
3) Refresh Your Altar – Unknown to many people, this transition is very important to ancestral worship (for reasons which I can not divulge here at this moment). If you have an altar, refresh all that you have there: water, coffee/tea, or food.
**Note: If you share food with your ancestors, ensure that they receive the first plate before anyone else at all has eaten from the pot. If it is not the first plate, then it is not acceptable and a profanation of sacred order.**
4) Find the East – Most phones come with a compass, if you are able to locate the East of your home, light a candle in that direction (preferably white; it can be scented or unscented). If you do not have a white candle, light any other color except black or red. And if you do not have a candle, then an ordinary match will do (but you may have to re-light it during the following prayer). While holding the candle or match, begin to pray. Your prayer should consist of words such as “2021 has gone and may all that had come with it banish along with it, and as the sun is sure to rise in the morning, so will 2022 rise all great possibilities for me.” Your prayer can be your own, but ensure that you leave all negativity in its ashes, and rise positivity for the following year.
**Note: It is very important not to blow out the candle. Find any other way to dispel the fire without your breath. If it is safe for you to do so, the candle can be left to burn for the rest of the night, but if not, then dispel the fire without blowing.**
5) Gift Giving – If you are living with others in your household, exchange something. If it is even a dollar or coin, exchange it between yourselves. This is a symbolic ritual which represents the act of receiving, your message to this Universal “change over” to receive the blessings which come with it, and giving, which represents your human service. With this action, you convey that you are performing your human service and it is your wish and desire to do so. Giving and receiving are a duality which exists together, and in your prayers to receive, you must also be willing to give. If you live alone, find a charity online and give anything you can.
**Note: If you decide to give to a charity, let the amount in 9 or 7. For example, it can be $9, $19, $29, or $7 or $17, $29. There is a sacred reason for this, which I can not explain here, but it is beneficial during this period.**
6) Call Forth Light – For the long time readers of this blog, you should have Florida Water or Jamaican White Rum in your possession. If you do not, other perfumes such as Grace Divine, or any other spiritual perfume, or gin can be used. With any of these perfumes, flash the liquid through all rooms of the household. What this does is brings forth all Beings of Light to come and partake of all that you are doing ritualistically, therefore assisting in your results.
7) Water – If you are in a country where New Year has not yet come, at the strike at 12, pour a bottle or bucket of water at any entrance door of the house. If you live in a place where throwing large amounts of water is impossible, then gently flash the water outside of your entrance doorway(s).
7a) Water (again) – During this transition, many gates will open between Earth and the Non-physical worlds. This time is both chaotic and hopeful. How you stabilize your own home, will be how you stabilize the year to come. The Earth itself is mostly water, and so water is powerful during the transition. To capture what you do not want, get a bowl, basin, or bottle of water and place it under your bed or at your bedside. In the morning, dump the water with force.
Each and everyone of us will receive a key tonight. Many will not know what key this is, only those who are knowledgeable and have eyes and ears to see, will know of it. This spiritual key is for the opening of the New Year to come. All humans will receive it. But to ensure that your key is not broken, or too large or small for the lock, or hollowed or rotten, you must set yourself that you shall receive the key that is the perfect fit for good doors.
These rituals are very simple to do but very effective and powerful when done with good faith. For this 2022 to come, the world is about to face so many things, which I will not go into because most people are already in panicking about the things already occurring, and the induction of fear to the mind is never good. I urge each and every one of you to fight fear, to fight worry, and to look positively towards this year that is coming, especially having done these rituals.
Always know that whatever you face, you will always overcome. Know also that you are the author and master of your own fate. I implore each and every reader to be the best person that they can be through life. Do unto others as you would want others to do unto you. Be the giver and the supporter where ever you go, regardless of praise or honor. See everyone in front of you as a human, just as you are, and treat them as such, regardless of their own character or personality.
Allow the Universe to be your defense and defender. Tap into your spirit and reach you in a depth that you have never reached you before, and there you will find all the answers to life that you have been seeking.
Many people have felt the winds of consciousness that has been sweeping the Earth in recent years. All who had once scoffed and condemned spiritual things, have now become curious about them. Likewise, many who have found interest in the Mysterious, have lauded rituals, symbols, and information, yet have disregarded the transformation of their own selves, the real Mystery they seek. To them, be ye careful. We are heading into a new dimension which has no time to pamper those who seek the knowledge without the Heart of a child, who teach others without the earnest desire to serve others, who wear the title of Leader, yet have no willingness for self-sacrifice, or who embark on the feathery light Path of Consciousness burdened with ego, pride, selfishness, vanity, anger, desire or glamor. These burdens only end in humiliation and false realities, eternal illusions.
There are some things in life that are worth more than money. Even though these words may seem simple, or even cliche, they are the key to life. For the conscious man, he will understand and these words will warm his heart. For those on their way to consciousness, one day you, too, will understand and pass it along.
I love you all.
“No one is free who has not obtained the Empire of himself. No one is free who can not command himself.”Pythagoras
PS: Although I have decided not to do 2022 predictions, there is one thing I will tell you. Stay extremely hydrated. Let water be your friend as much as possible this year, as cases of dehydration will rise. Avoid sweets as much as you can (processed sugars, such as sweets and mineral drinks). Also be more aware of the foods that you eat, and try your best to avoid processed foods, because before the end of the year there will be something devastating having to do with some type of food around the world, but the general message is to drink as much water as you can.
Happy new year to you obara and bloggers family wishing you all the best in 2022 may the lord continue to bless you all love n peace
Happy New Year Joy
Greetings and love to you Empress Obara and ES family May you all be showered with a prosperous, healthy and positive 2022. Thank you for this blog Obara which I came across after you instructed me to check the blogs/navigation for the information I needed regarding our email correspondences. As mentioned in my email I have unfortunately been ill going into the new year and spent most of this in bed and am still recovering There are a few questions I would like to ask. 1 is it too late for the rituals to be done as we are now… Read more »
Happy New Year my dear Empressm. You can still carry out the ritual, the real
New year is not even here as yet although I am reluctant to give the date out here. So please go ahead and do that this week. As with the Hoover, clean it well before you put it back in the house. Dog dreams are not bad, it depends on how the dog acts in the dream and yes the Key is very important in that dream. Thanks for the comment, peace, love and ligjt to hou and yours!
Greetings and positive vibrations to you Empress Obara and ES familyThank you for the information. I will certainly do as you suggested. So glad that I can still do the rituals. I agree that this is not the real New Year. I think I know the real one which I will email you to see if you agree. Thank you again for shining your light upon us and sharing these posts which will assist us in rising to new heights.
Happy new year to you obara, thank you for all you do. since I came across I have become quite knowledgeable.. May the universe continue to bless you
Blessings to you also Wofire, happy new year!!
Happy New Year Obama and Readers!!!!
Happy New Year Lincoln
Happy new year mama,love and light
Happy New Year Omo!
Happy New Year Obara to you and your family!❤ Thank you for the post!
Happy New Year Deisha!
Happy and prosperous year 2022 to ma’am Obara and all the beautiful people here.
Happy New Year to you also my dear!
Greetings to you Obara ((((Hugggssss)))) . Peace, love and blessings to you and yours Thank you for sharing this post with us, love and light…,
Love and light my dear. Happy New Year!!
CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!!! Happy new year to you and yours ma’am Obara Meji, and to everyone one in the ES family. I affirm that good health, sound mind, spiritual elevation, desired successes, triumph over adversaries and glad tidings will be for us all in abundance. Thanks for this post ma’am. I looked forward to it. But it was morning here already Jan 1st. And then i saw item 1 as Clean and i burst out laughing in excitement. It took me back to the other post on how spirit talks and also gives confirmation via another medium. I say this… Read more »
Happy New Year Kay!!!
Prepare fresh food for them.
Yes still do the ritual even if you saw the post late. Honestly, do the rituals as if it is the first day, you all of this week to do it. Thank you for all your kind words, blessings!
Noted with thanks ma’am. Blessings!!!
Happy prosperous new year Obara meji may be Highlighted this year as your light continues to shines. I am glad that I can still do the rituals am grateful for that. From yesterday things were messing up around me I mistakenly poured water in my room and before I left for church and break my perfume and today I was doing a transaction for myself and ended up sending it to someone else and again I posted my first comment this morning just to realised it did not come through. When I got to church and we were praying into… Read more »
Happy New Year Bbeey!
May all goodness find you this year, Ase!!
Happy New Year everyone here and I wish everyone a successful and prosperous New year 2022…
Hello, Happy New Year to you! Thank you for this post. For those of us that saw it too late and are now in the first day of the New Year, are there any on the list that we can still do this weekend? Thanks in advance
Go ahead and still do it my dear. Happy New Year!
Happy new year to you and others, Obara.
Thank you for this post also.
Happy New Year Mike!!!
Salute! Obara Meji!
Greetings of Prosperity & Peace!
You have presented an awesome gift in this teaching. I am grateful.
I wish I had seen these gems earlier, however, I will attempt as many as I can tonight.
I look forward to the surprises that you are preparing to deliver in 2022.
Love, life & blessings!
Love, light and blessings to you also IB