QUIZ: How Spiritually Awake Are YOU?

Latest Blogs

World Prediction Comes True? Could This Be The Predicted Covid19 Sacrifice?

I woke up in the middle of the night to a video sent to my phone of George Floyd's murder. In my haze of...

How to Protect Yourself From Negative Energies (And Spiritual Attacks)

Negative energies are forces or spirits, if you will, which humans encounter everyday. They exist everywhere in "invisible" forms, in places such as hospitals,...

QUIZ: If You Spot These Animals, What Do They Mean Spiritually?

All animals are messengers. They all have their specific spiritual messages that they carry to the human in ways of warning or good news....

The Grim Reality of Spiritual Growth and What Happens

Good day everyone, Most humans are not aware that the whole human body operates off of what is called Vibration and Frequency. Of course, the...

The New Earth and Why it’s Happening (+ A Tip for 5G Protection)

This morning, I awoke to a lot of texts and emails, wishing me a happy birthday. Babalawos and some of whom I have initiated...

How much do you understand about life from a spiritual perspective? Do you believe in many things or nothing? Find out how far along your journey of awakening you are.

Let me know how you scored in the comments!

See More Quizzes

elovette
elovette
1 month ago

HOT!!

PYFISH
2 months ago

I’m warm. And this is spot on.

MacChe
MacChe
4 months ago

Hot was my score.. even though i have so much more to learn!..

Iheartyou
5 months ago

Hot!

Kay
Kay
5 months ago

The quiz says I’m HOT! As i read through it was like i was ready a short story of myself. Thanks ma’am Obara. You’re the best.

Warm greetings…

Butterfly
6 months ago

Greetings Obara, I am humbled and grateful that the above description is in line with who I believe myself to be and am. I started researching spiritual compatibility because I left my 26 year relationship/marriage feeling for years he and I were not and are not compatible. I stayed and persevered attempting for years to help him using many resources. That he can find his centre and therefor will find joy and balance regardless of his past transgressions and upbringing. He has a victim attitude, resentment and bitterness due to doing things to make others happy despite it not being… Read more »

jackie lariviere
6 months ago
Reply to  Obara Meji

Thank you Obara… your words comfort me greatly. I am certainly on this Journey called “Me”. I took the How Spiritually Awake are you and the results were “You are Hot”. I was pleased with the result. I have a reading scheduled with you today between 1-2. Looking much forward to being further enlightened.

Love and light to you as well. Speak soon!

jackie lariviere
6 months ago

apologies… I mentioned that I had take the quiz haha… your already aware as my initial comments was prompted after the quiz. Silly me!

Kedisaletse
8 months ago

Hello everyone,took the quiz and result is HOT & BLAZING.

Ty
Ty
9 months ago

It says I am hot. On point.

h.hooten
h.hooten
10 months ago

So it says I am HOT.. 🙂

reenie333
11 months ago

finally! i took the quiz and i am hawt!

Cami
2 years ago

Good evening ALL. Toy, KTB and NuNu…MUAH! O, the quiz can’t up again?

Okay…Found the quiz. I’m warm. It was correct because I am spiritually unorganized.

Toy070318
2 years ago

I found the quiz…my score was warm

Toy070318
2 years ago

I missed the quiz…. I didnt get to take it… hopefully you put a new quiz up soon

Kingsha
Kingsha

It says I’m “hot”

InnaLeigh
InnaLeigh
2 years ago

Really enjoyed this quiz. Create another one, Obara!
Gonna share it with a few of my loved ones.
Mi a hot gyal inna real life so mi nah suprised by mi hot score lol

Nunu
Nunu
2 years ago

Afternoon folks! I got warm, at least mi still memba some tings. Obara, Love the new layout of the site

Aisha
2 years ago

I scored Hot. Thank you for the quiz.

OTS
OTS
2 years ago

Hello Ma and ES family. We’re all very blessed to be on this great journey of life and being able to learn from our brilliant teacher Obara and from each other. Great quiz Ma- the description of hot and blazing is soooo accurate- that is me 100%. Wow. I took a screenshot. Really enjoyed the questions and how it challenged my perspective in a spiritual way. This week alone, I was reminded by my spirit guides (the thought came to me whilst I was washing the dishes) that we must use our spiritual understanding instead of human intellect, because using… Read more »

Lola
Lola
2 years ago

Greetings Obara! Greetings ES Family!!
Thank you for posting the quiz, I was a bit hesitant to take the quiz but I did. I was expecting a figure score to be honest and also I enjoyed the process.
Result = Hot

sue
sue

Hi Teach and ES family,

I did the quiz and enjoyed every aspect of it. I scored warm and found it fascinating :). Yea us!!!!!

Thanks teach 🙂 big hugs
Ps: see your teaching isn’t in vein. Just time ans patience

Owasinda
2 years ago

Woie me hot I was worried about how long the site would be down for. Me nearly get heart attack. Blessings Obara my good good mama, life saver n consciousness awakener lol. I love you so much

Princess T
Princess T
2 years ago

I took the quiz and I marvel at how accurate the result is! Pretty much me in summary. From my position and attitude towards material gain, to being open minded, non judgemental, to what I do for a living, to stepping out of the norm, people seeing me as weird or odd, not seeing things and situations as coincidental anymore and not having many friends and so on.. Honestly, I didn’t think I would be rated as “hot and blazing!”. I guess I love who I am now more while being open to learn and grow further, that I wasn’t… Read more »

Kay
Kay
Reply to  Princess T

Honestly, I didn’t think I would be rated as “hot and blazing!”. I guess I love who I am now more while being open to learn and grow further, that I wasn’t even aware how much I have grown and become more spiritually awaken. Good observation. I wonder if that’s also a way to know that you are awake? When you’ve come to a fair understanding of life? Like an open-minded understanding? If that’s true, then it makes sense why you would score Hot. But then I wonder: If we still have a lot of questions, does that mean we… Read more »

mike
Reply to  Kay

The mere fact that you ask questions should be proof enough that you are awake. I would say if you didn’t ask questions then it means you are asleep. For me, being asleep is to remain in ignorance.

The universe is constantly changing which means more and more variables come into being which means more questions will be asked.

Just because you are spiritually awake doesn’t mean that the growth stops there. Once a person becomes awake they then have the choice to continue growing or stop growing.

Temitope
Temitope
2 years ago

The result says I’m warm. It’s a true description of me, l like the quizz, though l ought to be hot. Obara what more do l need to do? Looking forward for more qiuzz.

God bless Obara mia!

Merran
Merran

I am Hot

mike
2 years ago

It says I am hot. Hey Obara, I like these quizzes. Interactive and fun at the same time.

KTB
KTB
2 years ago

Hahahah thought I was hot to score warm! Good questions Obara. How long I’m here on ES journeying to only get warm. That seems lukewarm -ish but definitely spot on.

Kevin
2 years ago

I scored as Hot as well. From studying the teachings of Obara those questions become easy to answer.

Kay
Kay
Reply to  Kevin

This was my thought exactly (warm scorer here!) .. I sat there for a minute thinking about the scenarios like “God, this sounds right but is that from a human perspective or spiritual?” LOL.

Ihla
Ihla

Fun quiz Obara
My result: HOT!!!!
Who can stand in the light of the sun? Is true I’ve been walking on my journey for quite some time. As beautiful as it is please believe it can get straight ugly ya hear. But i full joy my own company. There is so much to take in when you’re in silence.
I’m striving to not reincarnate on this realm again.
Give thanks for this blog and you Obara for di guidance.
Much love.

Tammy
2 years ago

HOT! I have so much to learn!

charmd1
2 years ago

woohoo…I am HOT!! I think I still have ways to go, but glad to know I am on a good start. 🙂

Carrie12
Carrie12
2 years ago

Looooved thiis quiz the explanatiion was ME completely lol

I scored Warm!

Intellectual Bhutu
2 years ago

Ore yeye Ooo! Ore yeye Osun!

Obara! Mi well studious an a do test weh mi still a study fa. Mi hot an ready only fi si seh mi result seh mi warm.
Mi like how di results descriptive an well up inna mi business like an accurate reading.
I like these! Looking forward to more.

Hot Topics