Light Energy Passes Through The Earth For The Next 3 Days!

A bright ancestral energy is passing over the Earth for blessings for 3 days, do this to catch it.

Latest Blogs

The Secret Power of Women and the Feminine Energy

There are some hidden things in life that are hidden for good reason. And then there are others that are often...

DIY Rituals Gone Wrong: What Happens and What You Don’t Know

It is a good feeling to have the knowledge of solving your own problems. I, myself, have told clients and you readers...

Religion vs. Tradition: What’s The Difference?

Yesterday, I wrote a WhatsApp status that attracted many comments and questions. But I found one question in particular very important.

Light Energy Passes Through The Earth For The Next 3 Days!

Here’s Why The World Is Going Back to Ancient Gods (A Full Breakdown)

Everyone can agree that the entire world has changed. It feels as though we have taken a huge...

From where I am sitting currently, a message was just passed to me that I believe that I must pass to everyone who reads this today.

Where ever you are, you will notice that your atmosphere is different from any other days. Pay close attention. A particular energy is currently passing through the world. This energy, its wave began to spread around 5:56AM (translate this time to your own timezone). This energy comes from the Ancestors, those ancient ones who once projected themselves to this Earth in physical form.

They have come to bless each and every Being on this Earth, young or old, rich or poor, happy or sad, good or bad, weak or strong. The blessing is that of Light and of goodness and of good things to come, and for the way to open if you catch the message in time.

I have instructed people around me to do what I am about to tell you to do to catch this message.

What You Should Do:

This wave of energy will be in our environment for 3 days. If you are able to find a quiet space, call the names of your Ancestors. If you do not know any names, simply say “Those I know and those I do not know”.

Ask them for blessings, ask them for guidance and absolutely anything you desire for yourself and those you love or like; love, joy, peace, marriage, children, health, victory, anything.

Thereafter, get a clear glass and fill it with clean water. The glass must either be clear or white. Place this glass in a clean, uncluttered space. The water should remain in this spot for 3 days.

*For the next 3 days, you should keep peaceful, let joy remain in your heart and look forward to something good.*

All the ancients have risen today and have packaged themselves in their non-physical forms as One to touch and bless those who are able to be attuned to their energy so that Light can be within your lives, as the world is currently recovering from darkness.

This is a part of the healing from Covid-19 and other darknesses that want to walk behind it (as there will be others that will sweep the Earth during this Shift).

But as simple as a prayer and a glass of water will suffice so that Light can touch you and yours, lifting you and placing you on higher grounds spiritually.

But you must remember…

DO NOT ARGUE within the next 3 days. War and Blessing walk together, so as I am telling you this, you will definitely see things to make you annoyed, but if you can remember to be calm, then Greatness shall be your reward.

Peace, love and Light be unto all of you.

Obara Meji

PS: I would advise those who can, or even if you can’t try, sing, hum or play music today. This message came to me through song, as I have always told you that messages come through music (at least for me) at times. It doesn’t matter the music you choose. It can be religious, it can be dancehall, it can be rock and roll. Many portals that are around you, invisible to your naked eye, will open up and Source of Lights will come through for you.

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science – Albert einstein

47 COMMENTS

5 2 votes
Article Rating
Notify me of
guest

47 Comments
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
mike
3 months ago

Okay, so shall update you all on what has occurred since I have done as Obara have instructed in the post. I will say that from thw day after I have had a level of calmness I haven’t had in a looooooooooooong while. I’m normally a person that at any time I can get agitated, paranoid and angry and just start losing it. Infact, this has been the case more so than ever for the past 3 or so years. Right now I am seeing a lot of calmness within me unlike ever before. Two days after I threw out… Read more »

Ibeji1123
3 months ago

These last few days I’ve been feeling tired and lethargic.
Anyway, I did the ritual, and m expecting lots of good things from now on. Moving forward.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us Obara Meji
Àṣẹ

Sinda
3 months ago

After I started doing this ritual my enemy just has been feeling g so overwhelmed and it’s like everything that is bothering her has been popping up. But my enemy has been standing strong cus she nAh budge ! She nAh start no argument with nobody at all. I just sing it all away. Also, something in me has been telling me to water a plant at my window with the water from the ritual and pray while doing it so I will follow that. I just came back to post this and saw that u said to just throw… Read more »

Omo
Blogger
Omo
3 months ago

Pls wat should we do with the water after the 3 day,I just saw the message today hope it’s not late for me to do my prayers

mike
Reply to  Omo

According to comment made by Obara: Just throw the water away. The work is complete.

Omo
Blogger
Omo
3 months ago

Thank u for dis massage.

@ApstDonald

Nice, thank you.

mike
3 months ago

Hmmm… Well… There were two incidents that happened today me alone and I made an outburst each time. I did not shout but in both cases I did use a few swear words in a strong tone. Just me alone though so will that cause a problem?

I wasn’t arguing but I wasn’t 100% calm either.

Cancan

Thank you for passing on this message Ms. Obara

Elizabeth
3 months ago

Thank you very much Obara Meji this is the message needed right now in this world and also in my life Thank you again. God bless you always.

19.
Blogger
19.
3 months ago

Jah-Jah…. thank yuh fi the message mumma…

Raypower76

Good morning Ma,

The powerful message you gave us yesterday is highly appreciated and I’m grateful.

Thank you so much for your continuous service to mankind.

I was in at my sister’s Inlaw place yesterday but will be going back to my house today.

So I could not carry out the glass of water part yesterday which I will do today when I return to my house.

But I say the prayers as requested calling on my Ancestors.

Wale
Blogger
Wale
3 months ago

May all beings be at peace..
Thank you OM.

beeby
Blogger
3 months ago

blessings obara meji for your service to humanity, please what do we do with the water after the third day?

S.elle
Blogger
S.elle
Reply to  Obara Meji

Thank you! I was wondering the same thing.

Benjamin Franklyn Jr.
3 months ago

This post resonate powerfully with me. I woke up yesterday morning (Thursday morning) and I felt really different. I woke up and immediately I reached for my phone to call an elderly spiritualist/traditionalist. To be honest, I didn’t even planned to make the call, it was like I was force out of bed to call, to talk about something I had in mind for long and I felt so positive after I received a message from him. Ma’am, you replied someone saying” I played the song on you tube and then another Christian song came, then the message came through… Read more »

Last edited 3 months ago by Benjamin Franklyn Jr.
Benjamin Franklyn Jr.
3 months ago

Good morning ma’am, I did exactly what you said. Immediately, I placed the white mug filled with water after prayers, I fell asleep. In less than two hours after falling asleep, I had a dream of a white bird flying towards me…

That’s all I can say here. The dream came with a message. Your message had a great effect, thank you ma’am.

God bless you.
Hopefully, will contact you soon.

ibi
Blogger
ibi

Thank you for this!

Sim
Sim
3 months ago

Thank you for this message Obara! Will definitely do this this evening.
Interestingly enough, my grandmother (who has passed on) was in my dream this morning. I was at her home, about to leave – but I forgot something. She appeared to help me find what I was looking for before I left.
Also, earlier today – I also had a sense of peace as while listening to reggae – after feeling a little overwhelmed the past couple of days.
Beautiful, Obara.

Sim
Sim
Reply to  Obara Meji

You are a blessing❤️!
Also Obara, I’ve noticed that within these 3 days, we are going into a New Moon. Is there any connection here?

Intellectual Bhutu
3 months ago

Thank you Obara…this is so weird, I’ve been talking to them more than the norm. I’m on this right away!

Sinda
3 months ago

Thank you for this !! Blessings to you Obara !!

Violet777
3 months ago

Hay Obara, huggs blessing to you and yours.Thank you so much for sharing, I will certainly be doing this.
I saw the number 11:11 to day i also see other numbers. could you please do a blog on numbers and there meanings along with colours if possible…. thanks

Angel
Blogger
Angel
3 months ago

They say when you keep seeing 11:11 a lot it means the ancestors are around. I have been seeing this A lot then it stopped. I noticed that it started back this morning. Is this A true sign?

mike
3 months ago

Thanks Obara. Currently doing as you have posted.

Well I was listening to music earlier will be listening to some more later though the type of music I gravitate to would seem depressing to others.

mike
Reply to  Obara Meji

Not really a fan of Lana del Ray though she did a collab with The Weeknd that I liked called “Prisoner of Love” or something like that.

mike
Reply to  Obara Meji

Darn it. I couldn’t edit. There’s a song from Carina Round called “For Everything A Reason” that’s rather sad sounding but I actually feel energized listening to it. If you get a chance to listen to it you can tell me how it sounds Obara.

ibeji1123
3 months ago

Thank you so much… I’ve been feeling a bit ‘off’ today; your message came just in time for me.
Ase

Carpediem
Blogger
Carpediem
3 months ago

Hi Obara, thanks for posting this today. I dreamt of my deceased dad this morning. Your post brings it all to light.
Blessings!

Carpediem
Blogger
Carpediem
Reply to  Obara Meji

I thought it was strange to have this dream between 6:00 am and 6:45 am but your post made me sigh in awe and brought his message clearer.
Thank you Obara.

Kash
Blogger
Kash
3 months ago

Oddly I became really overwhelmed early this morning! I was jolted from my sleep with this Overwhelmed feeling. Mostly I was thinking about the job that I have outgrown and the house that I have been searching for that hasn’t seemed to come on the market yet. And around 11am I felt the urge to put on music followed by a headache which I rarely get. Even the foliage and plants in my little garden are responding with abundance. There is surely a shift happening and it can be Physically felt. I’m off to do as you have suggested, many… Read more »

Lincoln

ON IT!!
My Sis
Love!

Lincoln
Reply to  Obara Meji

already know me a listen some original rock steady !!

Lincoln
Reply to  Obara Meji

could this be a reason why the energy is around these 3 days??? From Yahoo…. Here’s something to look forward to this weekend: Before sunrise on July 19, five planets–Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn–and the crescent moon will all be visible in the sky at the same time—and you won’t need a telescope to see them. The five planets and crescent moon will simultaneously be visible to the naked eye 45 minutes before sunrise on Sunday, July 19, astronomy educator Dr. Jeffrey Hunt wrote in a blog post. They’ll be curved across the morning sky, so you’ll want to “find… Read more »

Related Reads