Table of Contents Hide
Negative energies are forces or spirits, if you will, which humans encounter everyday. They exist everywhere in “invisible” forms, in places such as hospitals, police stations, courtrooms, public transportations, your local park, and even your local church (churches often have mourning and sorrowful representations, two emotions which are especially attractive to darker beings).
[Read this post: When Bad Spirits Come Calling: Places Malevolent Spirits Often Dwell]
But dark energies are also attracted to places where there are crowds and large gatherings, as it represents an abundance of Light in one place, and so, like lint to wool, energies of any kind are attracted.
*If you are new here, by “Light” I mean life force, and when an abundance of this force meets in one space, it becomes a burst of One Force, attracting to it Beings who actively seek higher advancement.*
These Beings can advance by human interaction, such as causing chaos or providing peace and order, as both will result in an impactful change. That change is an achievement, or added Light, to the Being who influenced it, and thus he ascends higher. Note that there is no differentiation between a “negative” Being and a “positive” one, as the work both performs will make the same level of impact for the same purpose: change.
Negative energies, specifically, may come through many mediums, including being intentionally summoned for attack against another person. This is what you may know as witchcraft, obeah, juju, voodoo, or whatever you may call the manipulation of this energy (and regardless if you believe in these things or not). These energies are not always sent (i.e. spiritual attacks), but can find you on their own without you actually having to walk into them accidentally. If you can imagine a broken glass and all those micro pieces of splinters – this is how you can imagine energy.
When encountered, these negative energies can make you feel sick, angry, sad, indecisive, anxious, depressed, panicked, the list goes on. However, these terrible feelings that you “step into” or “pick up” on is the vibration carried by these Beings. You, the receiver, are only human and will experience this vibration in the “human language” of emotion or will be affected by this vibration physically.
But the average human is unaware of the mystery that he encounters often. So as he is often unable to control what he feels, then through him, the negative energy can now spread to others like a virus.
TIP: When you have a little more advanced Light, are awakened, or are becoming awake, then in the midst of extreme emotion, you will question your own self.
Negative Energies are like invisible microbes that exist everywhere, and it is common for every human to encounter these things. What we should know, however, is how to avoid them, how to protect yourself from them, and how to remove them.
However, if you don’t know when you have encountered them, you should read this post: [16 Ways to Know When Negative Energy is Passing Through Your Home]
This is incredibly important because of the hindrances or blockages, which can be long term, that these energies create, even if they were not sent for this purpose by spiritual means.
How to Protect Yourself From Negative Energies
First thing you must do…
Pay attention to yourself, your surroundings, and sudden shifts in the environment, especially after something “new” has occurred (such as purchasing a new piece of furniture). Be vigilant and listen to your own spirit. Most often, if something feels off, it probably is. Your first inner thought is the spiritual and wiser you, and the voice that disqualifies that voice, is the human over-logical you. Be aware and astute, not paranoid.
Moving Into A New House
Upon finding the new home, before purchasing or renting it, give yourself a little time to walk through the house and pay attention to how you feel. Energies, negative or positive, speaks to all of us, and this communication materializes in how we feel. If you feel anything other than a pleasant emotion, leave it alone.
But if you have already moved in, or if you still want to move in, here is what you do:
What To Do:
- Before moving in, always remember to spiritually cleanse the house. Burn out, or smoke out the house using incense, but not Sage as it is a sweet agent and will pull sweet beautiful Beings, but it is not strong enough to get rid of dark forces [Read this Post: The Truth About Sage]. You can use Frank Incense (without Myrrh) and no matter where you begin in the house, you should always leave the incense at the door. The goal here is to drive this Force away from your space, and the door (as well as the Frankincense smoke) delivers this message. As the smoke rises in coded language, your own family of protective forces will assist you in this cleansing.
- Clean the house with diluted white liquid ammonia, (be careful if you have have breathing issues). I do not dilute the ammonia when I use it. The smell is very strong, like some men’s urinals that have never been washed to the second power, nose mask (as face mask is called by the locals in Nigeria) alert when using straight undiluted ammonia.
- Wet the yard with pure ammonia (be mindful and wear a mask!) The same is good for businesses but should not be used often, perhaps once every 3 months, as it can interrupt success.
- Urine! (this may sound gross and it is but it works!) Store your own urine in a container somewhere in your home (hopefully far far far far away from the human senses) and let it remain there. This is a powerful Negative Energy Chaser. I will explain the metaphysics of this in the Urine Post PT.2 [Read: The Secret Power of Urine and How to Use It].
Note #4: The older the urine, the more the bottle will swell if it is in plastic (and you don’t want this to burst to on you, Jesus Christ!!) so it is best to keep it in a stronger material.
2. Avoid Thrift Stores
Thrift Stores (second-hand clothing) hold the most negative energy, even more so than a graveyard. Why? Because every single thing has a spirit attached to it, and most often in Thrift Stores, items there are not only from people who want to get rid of unwanted furniture, but also from people who are ill, who have died, or if the furniture represents something negative to them, and these undesirable pieces are then sent here to be resold.
NOTE: Remember that everything in your space absorbs your energy, including people. If a person has been sad, the bed and pillow in which they cry upon everyday, will absorb all of that energy. Therefore, when this item is up for sale, the buyer is now a new bed and unhappiness owner.
If, however, this is the only way for you to afford furniture then take these precautionary measures:
What to Do:
1. Wash your thrifted clothing with lime juice and Florida Water mixed together. It is better to squeeze natural limes than using a bottle of lime juice. Add a tip of salt to the mixture!
Limes are powerful in absorption and aggressive at “slicing” away negativity. Florida Water is sweet and calls good, light forces, while also deterring negativity from residing where it is unwanted. [Read more about it here: The Many Uses of Florida Water and Why it Works!]
2. If you thrift furniture items, use a cloth and wipe them down with the same mixture of lime juice and Florida Water.
3. If you thrift larger items, such as a bed or mattress, get 5 to 7 limes and place them between the mattress and bed and let them stay there until they become dried and brown. These limes would have absorbed all the nasty energies around, so that you are not the one absorbing them.
3. Avoid These Colors (Especially Before Bed)
Red and black. These two colors should never be slept on, whether individually or mixed together. The reasons are too intricate to explain, but to brief you, the two colors attract negative forces the most. These two particular colors are also beholden to particular set of Beings who are especially attracted to these colors, and the representation is quite negative.
Red and black are also incredibly powerful in practical spirituality, as well as white, so it is not that it is negative because of the color, it is more so about its spiritual potency that I warn the average human about.
Now, this does not mean that this will affect everyone who uses the colors, but would you like to be the test study to find out if you’re one of the few that it doesn’t affect? I don’t think so.
What to Do:
- If you do or must sleep with any of these colors, mix it with a balancing color like white! Thus making yourself less (if at all) susceptible to them.
- If you are going where there will be a large crowds, do not wear red on your head! But there are some stubborn people who are tough like Adewale’s footback (my driver was walking the other day and did not realize he was not wearing shoes. I had to ask him “didn’t you feel the ground?”). This tip is especially important for sensors, or sponges, as you are more susceptible to crowded areas!
4. Sleeping In Total Darkness
Sleeping in total darkness is just a complete no-no. Ensure there is some form of light in your surrounding.[Read This Post: Don’t Sleep In The Dark: Why You Shouldn’t and The Meaning of the Hours]
5. Use Water!
As everyday life does happen, and sometimes we can not help but end up in crowded spaces (i.e. public transportation, or shops). If you happen to encounter a negative energy, use water! Water is your biggest defense when it comes to negative energy!
What To Do:
- Use Water in the 4 corners of your house and dump it and refresh it again daily. Water is a warrior force which will absorb negative energies. But keep in mind that the water must be dumped with force. Not poured. Remember we are dispelling these forces, and gentleness conflicts the message you are trying to send.
- If you, yourself, feel the negative energy (perhaps strange shift in mood or sudden unexplainable headache which mostly affects the eye, crown of the head or nape of the neck, fatigue (not related to CoronaVirus), confusion (not related to stroke), or any sudden abnormality) then do this:
Get a closed bottle of water and pass it around your head and body, open the bottle and dump it! If what you feel is caused by negative energy, this is a sure way to remove it.
The instructions given here for defense against negative energies are all topical but extremely helpful. Spiritual defense is something akin to battle wherein which humans encounter Forces daily as this realm that we live in is chaotic, and this is why these encounters are naturally apart of the human experience.
Believe it or not, these things are training for the better development of humans as they travel along. These Forces have the role of blocking and obstructing the way of humans through many mediums, and this role is vital to growth. However, as terrible as the feeling may be when encountering these energies, if we are armed with knowledge in how to battle and overcome them, clearing our paths of delays and obstacles, we will see how much faster we can evolve.
Love and Light,
All that we are is the result of what we have thought – Buddha