Please see Obara Meji’s message in comment section.
Hello everyone. My name is Oladayo (O-la-dy-o), and on this page of Dream Interpretations, I will be interpreting your dreams and visions as you post them in the comments.
For dream interpretations, leave a comment and include the time of your dream. I know it’s not easy, but to make it precise, you should state the time when the dream occurred. If you do not know the time, then between what hours did you have the dream? The times of your dreams are important because the world of dreams is coded while the world of visions is more direct.
Also, how did you feel when you woke up? If you went back to sleep, did another dream follow? What was it? There are some dreams that make you feel relaxed upon waking or some that make you sweat or feel afraid. There are some dreams that make you feel as if someone has just left the room, like a presence. When you post your dream, list anything possible about it, if you saw something strange, anything. If you’ve forgotten any part of the dream, you should admit that you have forgotten it and not embellish. If you have problems remembering your dreams, after a while, I may teach you how to remember them.
Also, please understand that I may not interpret some dreams and I hope you will not be offended, but there are reasons I would choose not to. Sometimes a dream interpretation may be too intense for the dreamer to handle if they were told ( and if so be your case, I will leave a note for you to contact Obara or a spiritualist you trust because it is a special case) or it may be for a spiritual reason that I will avoid interpreting or I may not respond if the dream is too incomplete, as dream interpretations are based on symbolism and vibes for me.
For Dream Interpretations
- Include the time of your dream or between what hours
- How did you feel when you woke up?
- Please be precise in your description so that I don’t have to spend too long deciphering what you’re trying to say or who the people are in your dreams.
- Please post recent dreams. It isn’t very necessary for me to interpret old dreams because you would have lived the message already.
- Subscribe to the comment thread by clicking ‘Notify Me of Replies to My Comment’ so you will receive an email of my response to your dreams. You can subscribe to the comment section in general without having to comment.
What I Suggest
- Keep a Dream Journal, especially the ones that were interpreted. You will be able to understand more about your spiritual journey and all that has been revealed to you and most importantly, it will make it easier for a spiritualist to assist you.
- Prevent Distraction During Sleep. Dreams can save a life or prevent danger or give warnings. It isn’t good to miss a message from a dream. You don’t know what one could be ruining by just tapping a sleeping person…
How Not to Post Your Dreams
- Large gap of times (ex: My dream happened between 12am and 6am) – wrong! Write a specific time or hour (preferred) or reduce the gap.
- “Generic” dreams with no details (ex: Dreamt a dog this morning. What does this mean?) – wrong! Details are important.
- Sudden switching between dream and reality (ex: …And then the co-worker shouted at me, but I’m used to this because they often shout at me and then stop talking to me. But I was confused when it happened) – wrong! Be clear when you are switching from dream to reality and back again. It will confuse the interpreter and can interfere with the accuracy of the interpretation.
- Merging more than one dream into each other – wrong! Separate them, or be clear if another dream followed the first.
- Giving a “general” time for more than one dream (ex: my dreams always happen at night) – wrong! Be aware and check your time.
- Posting old dreams – wrong! A dream that is more than 72 hours old will not be answered as the message will have already played out in your life.
Dreams are extremely important and they must not be ignored. They reveal many things. However, it is also through this channel that spiritual attacks connect. But if one has a competent spiritualist to refer to immediately, such things can be avoided or quickly rendered. Dream consultations explores dreams/visions, recurring dreams, those unable to remember their dreams, those experiencing intense dreams which need immediate attention, or those under spiritual attack. Oladayo will consult with persons who feel they are experiencing any of the above and proper assistance will be given.
For dream consultations, please click here.